Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

format for selling individual cards in a set

I have not been active on Ebay very much over the years, and I see things have changed. One feature I have noticed is that some sellers have individual cards listed as a buy it now, and they have a drop down menu so buyers can pick the card they want...

"Your shipment is being returned due to issues encountered."

It's my own fault - I broke my rule and used the ebay 'stand alone' international shipping and now 'this' is what's on the top of the tracking info. We have no idea what the issues could be - as in we did something - or if I'm getting back a crushed ...

Resolved! Warning to Sellers, check the payment is there before shipping out!

I don't know if this is something new, but a customer just bought something, and in the payment center it says "processing payment will be complete on 09/27". I only accept immediate payment, so why are they allowed to not pay 3 days? The item is als...

Sniping needs some curbs - it has killed auctions for me as a seller!

I have had nothing but bad experiences with using the auction format to sell my items. If you start at a penny (.01) or say ninety-nine cents $.99 with a very expensive item, you risk a huge loss if you don't use a reserve. Ebay charges a ridiculous ...

Buyer never paid for item, It's been 7 days, No option for "Buyer didn't pay" as Canellation Reason

I recently sold an item for around $80 and the buyer never paid for the item. It's been 7 days and 1 hr. now. Sent multiple invoices and messages, and received no response. I reported the buyer and I want to cancel so I can relist it ASAP, but there ...

How To Find which Books are Trending or Selling Well on eBay ?

How To Find which Books are Trending or Selling Well on eBay ? ...... Anyone have a source for this ? ..... a current constantly updated Listing of which subject matter Books are selling well on eBay ? ..... from a source inside eBay , or data source...

EBAY charges unauthorized Fees but no way to resolve

Any other Seller out there frustrated by unauthorized fees that can’t be removed after an item has been sold? Nor can you reach a human being to actually get it removed. IDK about everyone rise but in my 20+ Yrs selling on here, never have I felt suc...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Shipping Service Report

With the addition of Ground Advantage, there are many items I would like to change from Priority Mail. is there a report I can run that will include the item and the shipping service selected so I don't have to open up every one of my listings? Thank...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

EPR FRANCE

When we signed up for EPR in Germany it was Free, I am assuming there is a free site somewhere in France where you can obtain an EPR number. Can anyone help with providing a link to the site where you register. If Ebay are going to be taking down lis...

Promoted Listings is here to stay

Ebay is not the only website that charge their sellers to have their items priority treatment. Amazon, VRBO, AirBNB, Etsy, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, and others all do it. Grocery stores, Target, and Walmart all charge vendors for end cap or fro...

Help with payment dispute...

So I sold an item, the buyer paid on September 14th, filed a dispute with AMerican Express. He canceled the dispute with AMEX on the 18th of September, and Amex charged him on September 27th. EBay keeps saying the dispute is still open and there is n...

are funds held while item goes through authentication?

I sold my first item that has to go to an authenticator before going to the buyer. Are the funds held during that process or are they still released as they normally are? I'm definitely uncharted territory with this one.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors