Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

I am getting low views and sales.

I am getting low views and sales. I sell maybe 1 o2 items a month when I use to do much more. If anyone could take a look at my items and give me some advice I would grealy appreciate it. I have two accounts can2468 and faye2@blomand.net

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How can I protect myself from a buyer misusing eBay to steal my property, my money & blackmail me

I sold an item to a buyer in the USA.Two weeks after receiving the item (shipped via recorded delivery), the buyer sent me an eBay message claiming that there was a stain on it and demanded to return it.I accepted immediately.She then opened a Return...

Choosing which Promotion / Sale Event + Markdown is shown in your listing

So, I have used the Promotion Manager (namely Sale Event + Markdown) to discount some of my items. Those same items also have a "Spend $25 and Get Free Shipping" promotion on them. Now when I click on my listings, the promotion header will read somet...

Shipping from USA to canada USPS

Hi all, are there any additional costs that I would have to pay other than the 24.95 USPS priority mail international padded flat rate envelope fee (less than 4 pounds)? 6-10 day delivery I read about duty fees. I assume that's something the buyer ha...

Creating a new listing

When I try to create a new listing the system fills the shipping fields with info from other listings. How can I get these prompts to be empty so I can enter new information?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am afraid I am getting scammed potentially for the first time - what to do?

I have not sold a ton of items on ebay myself, but this is the first time that it looks like someone might potentially be trying to scam me out of an item. I listed some vintage pokemon packs on a listing, I provided the user with various pictures an...

Sent messages not showing in outbox?

Hello ive been trying to reply to messages from an buyer in ebay that has purchased a few items off of me but when I reply to their messages it says it’s been sent but doesn’t show up in the outbox folder? Is anyone else having the same problem tryin...

Relisting

How do I resist a item that has sold out, and keep number of items sold on listing?

SMH

I just sold a item. The buyer paid regular (domestic) shipping. In the "notes" she writes "Please ship this to me in London, my address is..."

User avatar by Superstar
  • 27 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Sketchy Usernames w/ 0 feedback

Had quantity of 2 for item I was selling and both were purchased by people with (0) feedback. Normally I don't worry about because we all have to start somewhere but both accounts were opened the day they purchased. first username is: lhua7993.k8dmfc...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

No more A-Z Help Pages

I think it was a little over a week ago I posted a pic of what I thought was the new Help Page format roll out (1st pic) only to learn that it was actually from pre-2008 ... so I just went to check on something in the Help Pages and now there IS a ne...

Screenshot (1106).png Screenshot (1119).png

Accepted Offer was never paid, item relisted and sold, have the original listing still in sold

Accepted Offer was never paid, item relisted and sold, still have the original listing still in sold. Is there any way to get rid of the original listing? It caused confusion. I messed up and sent the paid item to the person who never paid. Customer ...

Resolved! Sold a set of pens and one is defective, not response from buyer

Hi, looking for some advice about how to handle a sale. Buyer bought a set of 5 pens and one seems to be defective. I've sent two messages asking if they still want the purchase at a discount or to cancel, buyer isn't responding. Should I ship anyway...

Resolved! Buyer asks for Higher price with overnight shipping

Hi guys,This is my first time selling at eBay.I have listed an ipad pro. I recieved an ebay message from buyer requesting to buy the item for 90$ more for overnight shipping. I checked the buyer page. He has like only 4 buyer ratings. Those were give...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors