Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Resolved! Need pointers for an Estate sale

I have inherited a house full of stuff. My friend was a pack rat and lived in the house for 40 years. The closets were packed to the ceiling. Every inch of walls covered with pictures and stuff. She was a fan of John Wayne, there are hundreds of pict...

Resolved! Buyers with "private" Feedback

I'm wondering if ebay reps can see the feedback when a buyer has feedback set as 'private'? I an another seller has had a nearly identical feedback situation with the same buyer on the same day. If I were to report the buyer to Ebay for possible abus...

Resolved! How to temporarily switch from advanced listing tool to quick listing tool

How do I change from the advanced listing tool to the quick listing tool temporarily?I want to take advantage of this offer:https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0322/abo.htmlIts requirements are:1. Item(s) must be listed or in the auction-style format.2...

What to do about fake buyer ending listing

One of my listings with a high number of sales ended after a buyer "purchased" all the remaining quantity, which ammounted to 200 dollars. Immediately after this happened i knew it was very suspicious, as the buyer had no feedback. Of course after tw...

Resolved! No wonder people hate Ebay

Some sellers give ebay a bad name. Why don't sellers like to answer questions. I don't mind questions as long as they are not ridiculous, or something I've already posted in my listing.I'm looking for something for my car, gave the year, make and mod...

A Dress by any other name

After I shipped the item, the buyer wrote to me and asked me if I had paid 1200.00 for the dress and that she wanted the dress only if it was one of the 1200.00 dresses sold by the company. She wanted one of the original dresses sold by the company 1...

Quick Listing tool is not working (3/25/18)

Quick Listing tool is not working I got an promo offer for 25% off final value fees for1. iItem(s) must be listed or in the auction-style format.2. Item(s) must be listed with the option to "Allow offers". All my items are saved under the Advanced To...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Everyone's asking,"What's wrong with eBay?" Here's what's wrong with eBay

I don't think our stuff is being shown to all that many buyers anymore. I'm a buyer and seller also and when I try to look for something specific, I am shown only a few listings when I know for a fact that eBay has a lot more of that particular item....

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 57 replies
  • 28 helpful

Something that could be advatageous in Best Offer situations

I had an idea, and just wanted to shoot it out to see if anyone else this could help secure "best offer" sales more effectively. When someone sends us an email asking if you would consider an offer on a particular iem, you have a box that allows you ...

Help! Case closed by buyer no refund to me?

Hi all, i sold an item (3 items under one sale) to the customer. I sell on eBay.co.uk they brought from the German site (I don’t ask them to be listed on international versions of sites) customer complained they hadn’t received the order, opened case...

How has eBay affected you positively?

With all the negativity out there here is a question. How has eBay positively affected your life? For me it has been in many ways. One it let me quit my job and I was still able to support myself until I landed another better job. It has allowed my f...

Post office lost box.

A lady bought a big box of clothes from me so i shipped every thing was great.She left me great feed back.So she ordered another box so i shipped the day after she paid on the 12th of this month.Now i see she has filed a not recieved case against me,...

Unauthroized Charge dispute opened by buyer....

Hows it going all? Looking to get a little advice on a dispute... I sold a 12 month Xbox Live code in January, buyer purchased, I sent the code, buyer left positive feedback. Now 2 months later the buyer opened an unathorized charge dispute in Paypal...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help IDing Ralph Lauren Men's Wool Pants

I'd greatly appreciate any help identifying what kind of pants these are. They're Ralph Lauren Polo men's wool pants. Are they equestrian pants? Cross-country ski pants? Casuals?They have zippered front pockets, button-flap back pockets.They seem a l...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors