Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Resolved! Buyer texted me asking for paypal email address

Just Sold my first item 2 days ago, it was my wedding dress...expensive item. The buyer had only been on ebay since the day of sale...this alarmed me and i called ebay customer service, they said it did not look concerning at all. I accepted the sale...

text1.jpg text2.jpg text3.jpg text4.jpg

How much does pic quality matter with Cassini?

I am trying to increase my listings visibility for best match so they show up more on the first page. I am top rated and offer same or next day ship on most items, but it gets a little frustrating when I see my listings three or four pages back when ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I chose to elect where to sell my item?

I am wondering if there is an option to sell internationally only and not domestically? I want to sell something that I feel will appeal to buyers in European countries and not the U.S..

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay sellers that compete with China may see some changes in a few months

Trump signed a 50 billion tariff bill today against Chinese imports, and he said it was just the beginning. So, as Trump adds more tariffs on China this year, sellers on eBay may see a change in competition prices for some items. China exports huge a...

Consistemtly receiving "Uploaded late" defects although all labels purchased on eBay

All labels were purchased on eBay, on time, and tracking numbers immediately appeared on "My eBay," but... I've been consistently receiving "Uploaded late" defects. What is there to "upload" when the label was purchased on eBay and the tracking numbe...

Unable to List Due To Ebay Technical Problem

Has anyone else received this message on their PC screen when trying to list an item to sell on Ebay:Well, this is embarrassing.We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second.Please try again later.Go to Selling Main PageThis has b...

So many Cancellation requests and Unauthorized use of buyer account

I've been trying to sell 4 video cards and having a terrible time doing so. First two cards took 3 tries, with one buyer saying he never placed the order and requesting cancellation. The second two have been a nightmare. Card #3 sold to a zero-feedba...

another slow sales post, but with a twist

Sales this month have been rather dismal, but that's not why I'm posting. I have always gotten lowball offers, that's nothing new, however, recently, it seems like lowball offers are all that's coming in. I'm talking about offers that come in at less...

Promoted listings

Hey all, So I'm trying to try out promoting listings. I clicked on start campaign & selected the items I wanted to be promoted & I was supposed to download a file & insert what percentage I was willing to offer for each item but when I tried to uploa...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mobile Checker - Bulk Editing?????

Has eBay come up with a way to run the Mobile Checker through Bulk Editing yet or does each item still have to be done individually?When creating a listing can a default be set to simply have the item be created in a Mobile friendly format or would t...

Help! Am I screwed and SOL?

Buyer claims shipping damage to a laptop that I shipped him. My wife in a rush to buy the postage left with the package and went to USPS to ship the product and didn't buy shipping insurance. The buy sent some not so clear, highly suspicious, and sel...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 117 replies
  • 0 helpful

First Class Postage eBay discount?

Where is the eBay discount on First Class Postage? Today, 1/18/16, USPS raised the first class postage to $2.60, but there is no discount from eBay for printing postage through eBay like there used to be.Almost all of my items are 3 oz, which I used ...

High Shipping - Low Price For The Item - Global Shipping Program

Apparently some International Buyers are under the impression, that if the Selling Price is Low and the Shipping Price is High, then they will save money, because selling it that way is the same thing as Declaring A Lower Value. Is that correct? What...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! vintage books with variations

I have 5 vintage books by OHenry. Why can't I list them all in one listing and add the variations as titles?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors