Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

I wish I had a *LUXURY WATCH*!!

We have been getting messages from eBay regarding tips on selling *LUXURY WATCHES* since on or before October 12th!Since, I do not wear a watch nor care to my Iphone works fine why would I want to be hit over the head by eBay on an item I have NO int...

Top tips for selling luxury watches on ebay

Don't know what ebay's top tips are, but ours is one word - Don't. And sending us that 'top tips' message five days in a row is not gonna get us to sell something we wouldn't sell when they [watches] were treated the same as everything else, let alon...

IMG_7046.JPG

"Top tips for selling luxury watches on eBay"

I have received this message for 5 days straight from Ebay.....I have NEVER sold a watch on Ebay and have no plans to. I can understand them sending it to me ONCE....but 5 days in a row?? Very irritating. Anyone else being bombarded with this?

INR opened as tracked item delivered but not received

Hi, an order was tracked as delivered 27 Sept and updated on the order as such. So, I kind of moved on and thought all was well. Buyer opened an INR last night saying they didn’t receive it. When I checked the tracking info in Royal Mail it shows a p...

BLACK AMERICANA

If eBay doesn't like Black Americana collectibles, they shouldn't offer it as a posting category - unless, of course, they are using it as an entrapment tool. I know for a fact that most Black Americana collectors are themselves black - not haters an...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 66 replies
  • 11 helpful

Why did someone buy my item?

I often see posts from sellers asking why a competitors items are for MORE than why they are selling theirs for.I sold a item today for $9.00 + $5.00 shipping. $14.00 totalI see 7 other exact same items listed...$3.99 + $0.69 shipping = $4.68 total$5...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 27 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! eBay Customer Support Lies About Releasing Funds (For No Good Reason)

So it's been awhile since I sold anything on eBay. Over a month ago I sold a $450+ phone after not having sold since ~2020, sent item to seller immediately and due to Managed Payments hold on infrequent sellers, my funds are scheduled to be auto rele...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 48 replies
  • 3 helpful

When will we be required to offer free merchandise along with free shipping, and free packaging?

I’m really new at this but I see that some buyers buy my more expensive stuff and then in a round-a-bout way demand a full refund and keep the merch. Not wanting to receive a flogging with a neg, and/or a nuke on my star ratings , either of which whi...

I don't understand why ebay charges fees on the sales tax.

I understand ebay charging the FVF on the sale + shipping, but the sales tax is neither my money nor ebay's, and it's charged to the buyer. Some people might say they charge it as a processing cost, which is fine, but that cost is not proportional to...

Resolved! eBay charging buyer and seller for shipping

Can someone explain to me what is happening with my transaction? I feel eBay is charging shipping twice.Item listed for $180Buyer paid $180 + $28 (shipping) + $6(tax)180+28+6= $214I used funds from this transaction to pay for the shipping label (reme...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors