Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Nonprofit charity account not receiving charity ribbon by listings

The charity that I volunteer for is registered with eBay and the PayPal Giving Fund as a non-profit, and the PayPal email address we've set up to receive payments is the one that's registered with the PayPal Giving Fund, but we're not receiving the c...

Stores

Can anyone give me details on the stores, the pros the cons, I don't really understand them but I think it would help me.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay control of shipping supply store inventory.

It seems the inventory in the ebay shipping supplies store that is available for purchase by the anchor store coupons is controlled by ebay according to the store. When I requested that they meet the ebay statement of ten ebay boxes being available, ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

End item or email buyer?

I have a model car in an auction, and accidentally listed the wrong scale, someone emailed me and luckily pointed it out. Should I pull the listing, since it has less than 12 hours, or email the winning bidder and ask if they still want it?

How to cancel an offer I (the seller) made?

A customer asked a question about an item, and I answered it and sent back an offer. I also noticed an error in the listing. I went to make correctiosn in the lsiting, but it is not allowed while there are "open offers". Three days later, the custome...

What would you do in this scenario?

Over a month ago I had a buyer request a return because she found it for free elsewhere. She did not open a return case. I told her to return it and I would refund when I received it. I never did. She emailed me today asking where her refund was. I a...

Who to tag regarding help page(s) spelling?

While trying to find the help pages for the on time shipping metrics (for another post), I came across this "helpful suggestions" page. It is a small thing, but it just struck me as wrong, somehow In the U.S. we spell it "Center", shouldn't the .com ...

Screenshot_2018-03-25-14-34-40_kindlephoto-171623030.png

Paypal not showing the payment info

Went to Paypal to confirm payment on 2 sales. Not showing info on the sales but the money is there. Anyone else having this issue? Called Paypal and they are saying it is a glitch in the system.

Rant - Unappreciative Buyer

I sold a like-new monitor in original packaging for about a hundred bucks. I was able to ship FedEx for $29 less postage with a much faster delivery than USPS so I refunded that back to the buyer and notified them through eBay messaging about the ref...

Resolved! Erroneous Purchases 3 Times This Week!

I am new to selling. Over the last week I have lost 3 sales due to buyes not legitimate or just plain being a nuisance and wasting my time making me lose money. Can someone please give me some tips to avoid this. I had an auction that had multipe bid...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Funny story for the sellers who have to deal with deadbeats

I recently sold an item to someone and they refused to pay. They said, "my kid accidentally bought it and I want to cancel". I said nope, I don't cancel (I mean unless there's a legit issue). Either pay or unpaid item strike. Told them I've literally...

Need to know what size box to use to ship that widget in?

Just let Ebay help you! https://www.pymnts.com/news/delivery/2018/ebay-shipping-feature-augmented-reality/ "But with so much discussion surrounding the efficiencies of speed and price, surprisingly few are talking about the potential efficiencies tha...

Top Rated Seller / Shipping ?

Hi Everyone I need some advice on how to get "top rated seller" status. FYI - I have my items set on 30 day returns and 1 business day. Q1: If I receive a notification "ship items within 24 hours" , does this mean print the label that day and mail ou...

Why do so many sellers list items so above market clearing prices?

I see so many absurdly overpriced items, especially in the used computer (systems or components) categories on eBay. It is mind boggling. Why do sellers list items at prices that they are exteremely unlikely to sell at? If completed listings says tha...

User avatar by Scout
  • 63 replies
  • 8 helpful

Ebay Title question

I want to list retired plastic storage containers. My question...can u put the name Tupperware in ebay title? I'm not tech savvy. But i tried lookjng online. TIA

Most Marked as Helpful Authors