Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

what photo app do you use?

I have a mac and have been using Picassa for years. Not sure that is is going to be available much longer. I may have to switch to something else (hate learning how to do things again!).I see that there is google pictures or something like that.Adobe...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

My solution for slow sales

Hey all,So I noticed a lot of sellers are complaining about not getting even half the amount of sales they used to. I used to be in the same boat & was even considering taking all my inventory down & finding something else to do with my life.But then...

Can I block a buyer's messages after they bought from me?

A buyer received their shirt from me and complained that the red wasn't as deep red as it's "supposed" to be. And mentioned there's a few threads hanging from the ends of the seams. They didn't ask for anything, just complained (which usually raises ...

How-to Find HOT Items To Sell on EBAY

Hi, I'm getting ready to open a new account on Ebay and want to become a "TOP Rated Seller" and be able to list my products under the "TOP Rate Plus" listings. I noticed that there are a lot of Ebay sellers who know how to list a variety of products ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Charged Insertion Fee Promotions on Listings and Revisions. Can I check Pasts Months Listing Count?

Some of these charges seem like they were on revisions, charges minutes apart, which, as I've been reading, are probably a glitch(?) although I do not know. Before anyone says it is probably a glitch and I won't be charged I already was charged and h...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay's new low... Phony 'You lost your top rated status" msg.

First thing this morning I check my eBay messeges and see: Curious (and a little panicy) as to what I'd done wrong I call eBay only to be told not worry, it only effects global sellers and since I don't sell internationally it has no effect on my acc...

eBay threat.png

Shouldn't we be judged on how well we handle returns vs. INAD?

Even the most experienced sellers are going to receive a few INAD returns when they sell a large volume of inventory. Especially when selling used merchandise. I think sellers would get more value from a review of how well they handled those returns ...

Resolved! Relist Canceled Order For Invalid Address

I have someone who made a purchase and completed payment with PayPal. When I go to print the label, eBay states that the address is invalid. It does seem odd as the buyer has a "0" feedback rating, and the address is to a hotel, but without any room ...

Seriously!? All of my selling ids have HIGH RETURNS according to eBay...

I just got an email on all of my selling ids telling me that I have high returns..wth is this about!? One id has only had 2 returns, and both were closed by eBay because of no activity. It says in all of the emails I got that I had 4 returns, which i...

returns.PNG
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 79 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! Unusual buyer address

I sold a vintage amplifier for £380 (item no. 162951307038)The buyer is listed as in France, but the delivery address is “Big Yellow Storage” in the UK.l rang “Big Yellow Storage” and they said it was possible for customers to have items delivered to...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this a fake listing?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/263576252871?ViewItem=&item=263576252871 item is priced ridiculously low than average price, seller has a lot of good rep but hasn't seem to have sold anything on over a year

New and zero feedback buyer, safe to ship?

Hello! First, I'm an old time eBuyer, since 2006, but new seller, this is my second sale. So I've listed an iMac at $300, requiring inmediate payment. Today a customer bought the item, paying the $300 + the $40 flat shipping fee I choose for the item...

• 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shutl/Hermes postage labels

is anyone having problem with Shutl?i have been over charged by them every month on the ground that parcel was too heavy or too big.these surchrarges have come to over£40 so far!now i have been posting worldwide for 10 years we do possess a measuring...

Resolved! Buyer is making a false return request that product was damaged in shipping

Hi everybody, I've been selling on eBay for some years now and never ran into a situation like this one before. To begin with, my listing was for a Dell laptop with the Buy It Now/Best Offer option. After negotiating an acceptable price back and fort...

• 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

I just don't believe it, no clicks?

I'm sorry ebay, but I just don't believe out of millions of global web surfers, that no one has clicked on any of my long listed items, what is wrong with the views function indicator? Am I supposed to believe not one single person has viewed my list...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors