Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Item Hidden?

Hi everyone. Could someone go to my page and tell me how many items it says I have? Is it 42 items or 43? https://www.ebay.com/usr/victorianlace22 The World War 2 Army Handkerchief Pouch is not showing up. I asked my friend to look too and he also co...

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?

Was at my local CVS Sunday night.Saw a Halloween item that I thought i could re-sell. The price was $7 marked down to $5.They only had 2 left. I would have bought 100 of them if I could.Went home and listed it for $20 + $10 S&H.One already sold today...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 27 replies
  • 24 helpful

Resolved! Promoted Listings

Hello,I just notice I sold something today that was promoted a few days ago. I have been slowly taking off some promoted listings a few days ago.I was not charged for it as a promoted listing. I thought if a buyer purchased it in a 30 day frame line ...

Resolved! shipping label

I need to print small labels, so the printing software has always allowed me to select a print ratio tab. By selecting this, I could enter the precentage such as 70 and the label would print at 70% size from the full label size.The option to use this...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! TOP RATED SELLER DISCOUNT DISAPPEARED then TOP RATED STATUS for ANY LISTINGS

So I have been a top rated seller since day 1. I sell fashion jewelry. I offered the same day shipping and 30 day returns. With the change of item specifics I was working my account more closely and noticed for some reason my 197 listings that had 17...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

How Can you Call Ebay

I haven't sold in a while but have good feedback from when I did. I've sold something, has been received and received great feedback from the buyer. But they are still holding my payment, can reach ebay by phone - what can I do to get my monies relea...

Mi cuenta esta creada en Mexico pero yo estoy en USA puedo publicar productos y despacharlos en USA

Mi cuenta esta registrada en mexico al igual que la cuenta de payoneer ya que se vinvula con la cuenta de ebay y los datos fiscales son los de mexico. pero por cosas del destino me vine a vivir a Estados Unidos, cuando tengo ventas tengo una persona ...

Ebay needs to STOP spamming me with "Top Tip" Messages!

How in the world do I get ebay to knock off the 'Top Tips for Selling Your Luxury Watches' messages!! They are spamming my messages with these ridiculous notices. I'm receiving it EVERY single week!! I never have and never will, sell Luxury watches!!...

feedback, false statement

I received a negative because a buyer wanted a return and said if he had got the item he would have return it anyway, he also did not respond to our message about his being a shortage of one item, so he called for a return and we ok'ed it. then we go...

problem contact support ebay

hello , i tried to contact ebay support but when i go to contact us and chose any type of problem to contact ebay i didn't found how i can call ebay or how i can open a chat or how i can request a call back, i tried also with some links call back but...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay needs to back off on what seems to be an adversarial relationship with the selkers

Ebay fees are way too high. What I do not understand is how so many replies actually sound like they support the high fees. With a nominal 3.5% ad fee, final value and so on, a $300 sale becomes about $250. This doesn't include ebay pushed buyer ince...

Using multiple search terms in Manage Active Listings

Is there a way to search against my active listings using multiple search types at the same time? Say I wanted to search for items greater than X dollars but less than Y dollars. Or items greater than X dollars with a specific word in the item title....

Most Marked as Helpful Authors