Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

THINKING ABOUT CHANGING THINGS UP.....

Like most....my sales have been abysmal. I have been using a 10% coupon with a 5% fixed rate promotion. I am thinking of doing away with my coupon, and trying the dynamic ad rate. Any input on using that solely? I really don't want to exceed 15% off,...

Automatic feedback

I see in my sellers account I can choose automatic feedback for the buyers. I click on the edit tab but nothing happens. When you have 30 to 50 sales a month do you really think I have the time to leave feedback for each one. It takes long enough jus...

How to deal with scammers?

I have an item for sale - local pick up only. I received two full price offers from two different overseas scammers. They both had the very same email body. What is the proper procedure for dealing with them? Is there a way to report them even though...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

These people sell some fake gucci

These people are selling some fake Gucci, jeopardizing the safety of eBay shopping. I was deceived. https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?item=235280616306&rt=nc&_ssn=asland_58 https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?item=335100920476&rt=nc&_trksid=p4429486.m3561....

Home Page Promoting For The Holidays

Thought I would poke around a bit...maybe even see one of my listings Clicked Ornaments, then Shop by Shape Reindeer, then a page of offsite ads to entice buyers away from eBay opened up

composite_16974010119512.jpg

Can someone tell me what the OFFER column is for?

I have an "offer" column and I cannot figure out what it's good for. Does it show the "attempted" offers? Somebody tell me, because I'm sure there are offers being made but rejected because they're too low. I dunno. Seems to be a lot of features in E...

liawri75_0-1699115780671.png
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bidders retracting bids

Don’t you love it when you see your auction doing well and on the last day two or three bidders retract their bids and boom your auction ends now your stuck selling for far less than you thought and the buyer just so happens to sell the same kind of ...

I just sold a laptop, but looking at the buyer's profile, their reviews seem a little...botty

I just sold a laptop, and when i look at the buyer, they have over a thousand reviews. good news, right?However, when I look at what THOSE places are selling, they all seem to be selling thousands of spare parts with stock photos. like really random ...

Item Quantity and monthly limits

I tried searching here for an answer but couldn't find one. If I list an item with a quantity of, lets say 10, in a single listing, if all 10 sell, do all 10 count towards my monthly limit? So if I have a max limit of 500, am I now down to 489 (1 for...

Slow~ non-existent views or sales

I am ready to just donate my stuff!!! I have been selling about 16 years, and I know there are ups and downs.Most of my items are clothes I know clothes aren't a popular category these days. BUT...I'm tracking sales and sellers, and clothes are selli...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 40 replies
  • 11 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors