Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

EBAY MADE IT SO BUYERS CAN RETURN ITEMS FOR ANY REASON NO MATTER WHAT

I have had two cases now that I sold 2 phones as Parts not Working here is Ebay's definition of that Category.For parts or not workingAn item that does not function as intended and is not fully operational. This includes items that are defective in w...

Buyer not providing complete address

We'll be brief... Sold $10 item 2 days ago (wed. morning)Google'd shipping address within minutes of sell, noticed it does not include an apartment # (address is to an apt. complex)Within minutes of the sale/payment, sent buyer a message asking for a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! No more additional free promo listings?

I havent gotten any free promo listings in over a month now. I got my monthly free 50 but they always give me additional ones. Is ebay not doing free promo listings anymore since the new starter store is coming out soon? I have many things to list bu...

• 15 replies
  • 2 helpful

How NOT to Pack and Ship -- Share Your Examples Which Might Be Informative to Others

If yesterday hadn't been May Day, I would have sworn it was April Fool's. Got a couple of packages in the mail of things I bought off eBay and am just shaking my head over what some sellers think is okay in terms of packaing and shipping. I know ther...

IMG_9460X.JPG IMG_9457.JPG IMG_9458.JPG
User avatar by Guide
  • 32 replies
  • 1 helpful

Need advice on a buyer requesting a shipping refund

I need advice on how to handle a transaction. Buyer ordered an item. I sent it out immediately. Post office took longer than normal to deliver. Buyer opened a claim with Ebay saying Item Not as Described. I sent 2 emails to buyer, they never responde...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Never saw this before

I just went through my list to see which packages are supposed to arrive today so I could be close to home. I have an outdoor box, clustered, down the street, so not the safest way to get mail. I saw - Processing Exception. Looked through others I ha...

Need help with selling my large bulky Items listed as Local Pickup Only.

After reading several community messages I am now afraid to sell my large bulky Items for local pickup only. Many of the messages I've read say to accept cash only. But I am afraid of being robbed since I'm unable to take Items to public spot because...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Negative feedback customer returned another item.

I have a customer who first left a negative feedback "The item doesn't work at all, bad communication" .Then sends a message " the MB doesn't work at all, I need to return it". I feel if the customer wasn't happy I can certainly understand his reason...

Resolved! Do I have to add the description damaged besides for parts and repair

A listing I have I put the condition 'For parts or not working' and described the damage and damage point on the item in the pictures, and it's clear as day. Besides having it in that condition category and having it described for repair in the desci...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do they do it?

So i was looking to buy a dress, i did my normal things like, clicked on only us, then i find one that i liked, i clicked on the item but fb was 95% and nothing wrong with that but i just wanted to see why, well its because its coming from china, mos...

User avatar by Scout
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Yesterday I had a buyer purchase and then immediately want to cancel due to

his forgetting to use an EBAY coupon. It was late, and I did not respond, but when I woke up yesterday I saw that he called EBAY who then sent me a message stating the buyer wanted to cancel the order due to a coupon issue and re-order using the coup...

Performance>Impressions

I also am having Technical Issues with the Performance Traffic & Impressions pages not updating past certin dates. In my case April 18th.This needs fixed.Less changes to the front end and more sability on the tools please ebay.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Suspicious of buyer... how soon can I relist?

I hate to be this way, but I just had someone do a Buy-it-Now on a VERY expensive camera lens and when I went to send them an invoice, I found that their country (China) is not on the Global Shipping system and that they have only been a member of eB...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors