Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Ebay refused to pay ebay bucks for the promotional offer

It may be my misunderstanding on written English cause I'm a foreigner. But if I read correctly the attached description of the promotion. I should receive 8% of ebay bucks for the value of item that I sold on Aril 19th.Isn't it right? However, Ebay ...

Resolved! Buyer from outside of accepted countries wants to purchase item

I've just started to get back into selling items on eBay again, and I have a user from Chile with no feedback who wants me to sell him items. To try and minimize some risk I've limited myself to selling within Canada, but the individual is quite adam...

used auto parts for sale on ebay

Hello ebay , first time here on the community. just wanted to give a heads up to anyone looking to buy used general motors parts. i see many sellers listings for used parts from gm vehicles, but what most people don't know is that most electronic con...

Can i make money selling Filipinos? LOL

I'm not Filipino but i have a lot of Filipino friends. Also, there are a lot of Filipino-Americans in the US, especially here in Hawaii. I saw on the internet these snack biscuits called "Filipinos". I thougt it was kind of funny, so did all of my Fi...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

new listings glitch ? my new fixed price listings incorrectly state i don't respond to offers

long time user as both a buyer and seller primarily in the sportscard sector....for years i maintained roughly 1000 items in my store , but a house fire in 2015 forced me to move back in with my parents then my presence was needed as a caregiver when...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 43 replies
  • 1 helpful

does Ebay still charge you their fee if you don't ship

Well, I am guessing they do - but has anyone had experience with this?I was going to list an expensive item ($2500 minimum at auction) and didn't want to take the chance to ship to a buyer with little or no feedback. So, If that happened and I did no...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need advice: How do I list a vintage large scale model house village, individually or as a set?

I am needing some help from experienced sellers, especially if you are experienced in unique items that are sets or lots of unique and vintage articles. I am not new to eBay but have only sold items sporadically. I have a large set of custom-made woo...

Model Houses April 2018 Set 2 3095.jpg Model Houses April 2018 Set 2 3076.jpg Model Houses April 2018 Set 2 3078.jpg Model Houses April 2018 Set 2 3080.jpg
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Second Chance Offer?

Yesterday I sold a pillow cover that ended up having 3 bids. The first and last bid was the same person. She was the high bidder and won. She Hasn't paid yet. Now I am getting a notice saying this item is eligible for a second chance offer. What does...

seller help

As A long time user and a very frustrated one, I really would like to know how to communicate with ebay. Every avenue I have used in the past 10 years has taken at least 2 years before EBAY fixed the problem. Currently I believe they are trying to cr...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Markdown manager

I want to create the sale using new markdown managerWhen is the time to select items- I can not do it. It looks like I do not have item at my store at allBelow is my screenshot

Screenshot (7).png

Search engine still BUGGY

So I put up a listing for an item and it started selling well right out of the gate. Great! 5 weeks later I had sold 42 of the item. Then NOTHING for 2 weeks. So I check the listing and it looks fine. Still has 10 watchers - but none of them are buyi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Counterfeit Sports Cards and EBAYs negligent behavior, allowing criminals to print and sell on EBAY

Has anyone received any good response from EBAY regarding the illegal activity of COUNTERFEIT sports cards being sold on their site day after day? I see ads now where people are saying they will print as many "REPRINT" cards as you want. This is clea...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors