Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

So is this against ebay policy, or just an annoyance I'm forced to deal with?

Almost every single company or big seller I have purchased from recently has sent me unsolicited, promotional emails inviting me to enroll in programs, telling me about other items for sale or some other offer not related to my purchase. Is this agai...

Ebay Store Custom Pages?

Does anyone know where to find these? I am a bit lost. Do basic stores not have this option to customize their stores? If not, what options can I customize in stores?

2018 Summer Seller Update - Next Tuesday?

If history is any indicator we're likely to see the update released next Tues, 5/8 or maybe Wed, 5/9. I think this update is going to have a lot of big changes and they should announce it on a Monday so the dedicated discussion boards can remain open...

Will I get a defect, in error?

So, a few days ago, someone bought a dress and asked to be refunded right away. I think they changed their mind. The reason was for buyers request and it was before item was shipped. I refunded and relisted the item. No issues. A couple of days later...

EDDB906F-2265-44CB-BF8C-BBBEC23885D7.jpeg 0410C5A3-9BD3-48B8-8737-2C3107BCAF67.jpeg

Error, gallery URL. Wont let me list

Im getting a gallery url error. Says I have a < > in it.I copied and pasted the error message but it wouldnt let me post this.Antbody know what this is about? I dont have any < > or URLs in my listing.Dont even know what that is.

Buyers allowed to steal by ebay

This is still happening. Buyers on Ebay are complete thieves! They get to buy something and if they don't like it they file a case and force the seller to pay return postage, then they go ahead and send whatever they want back to the seller at the se...

May the 4th Coupon - 15% off almost everything

Shop today (Friday, May 4) and take an extra 15% off almost everything. This savings is valid from 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Pacific Time. https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0504/64619.html Check out our landing page: https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/050...

User avatar by eBay Staff (Alumni)
  • 61 replies
  • 9 helpful

Resolved! EBAY PAy now!

How am I suppose to know that a buyer paid me throught the **bleep** EBAY PAY NOW garbage when I get no notification from ebay. How did ebay allow this to show on my invoice when it is not in my item as a form of payment. Buyer says he paid , but how...

lawrenceville, GA Help

Is there anyone out there in my area that wouldn't mind giving me a hand and starting a friendship?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

99c free shipping from USA?

There are many sellers with 30000 items plus shipping from Reno etc for .99 cents and free shipping. As far as I know the cheapest usps option cost 3.75what am I missing here ? I understand the epacket china deal but this is USA we're taking ?

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

REALLY NEED ADVICE

Long story short, I sold my Callway golf clubs, buyer stated that the clubs were shortened (they were not) so open up a case against me, Ebay's decision was to the buyer and they were refunded their money. They attempted once to send the clubs back, ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors