Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Target has stopped selling on eBay

Only question I have is what took them so long. Wonder what big boxes are going to follow suit. This place has become a scammer free for all with virtually no seller protection left. https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/pl/2018/4/1523666477...

eBay's fatal flaw

For all the effort eBay is putting into a catalog, it is all dependent on people doing things right and putting items in the right place with the right title, keywords etc. I have a very rare, very hard to find piece in a popular china pattern. Repla...

Buyer asking refund for customs

Hey guys, I guess for you larger volume sellers this must not be so rare but here is the case... Buyer while in europe, his country was not in the EU thus he has to pay customs for the item he bought, which according to his sayings up the final price...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Accounting

Does anyone know of a good add-on for my store where I can account for all the inventory, how much I paid for the item, the sale price, ...ect?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

No refund on ebay "Promoted Ad Listings" after sale cancellation!??

Recently, I turned down an offer (on my promoted listing) becuase it was too low. The next day that same person bought my item but then immedaitely canceled the order saying the purchase was a "mistake" (revenge?). After seeing this months invoice, I...

Where/How do you store your inventory?

As I spent the evening trying to deal with the fact I have many things that I don't have time to photograph/list, I got to wondering what everyone else is doing... Coins/Tokens and like items I keep at the B&M store (since that's who owns them), but ...

Purchase History no longer functions

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but for the past few months Purchase History only brings up a blank eBay page..Go ahead and give it a try. Any item that you've sold multiple quantities of..I've tried it about a hundred times in the past 3 mo...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! First time selling on ebay, just need some help with payment.

My laptop has been bought by someone in Canada, and they say they have paid for it already. When I check my sold items it says payment has been initiated and is being processed by Paypal. Am I good to ship the item now, or do I wait? I just want to b...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay return policy question

Hi all, i have a quick question. I've never been asked by a buyer to return an item.i listed No Returns in the ad, but I want to do the right thing according to eBay seller rules. I am willing to take the return, but the photos from the seller's item...

Removing feather listings

Is anyone else having an issue with EBAY removing feather sales from thier sites and Ebay stating it is because the birds are endangered species. I take issue with this because these are my birds, I own them, they naturally molt there feathers I coll...

Is eBay requiring immediate payment now?

I think I read this was happening now for some people. Is that the case? I've never had that as a policy because I get buyers who want to commit and get an updated invoice for various reasons or they want to take a week to pay. I just had a guy want ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors