Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Did not receive Final Value Fee Credit after case closed

I recently sold my Camera on here and had multiple accounts purchase the item. They were then later found out to be scams as they sent me fraudulent emails saying they've payed me and to send the item to an address in Nigeria. The emails were obvious...

Selling Preferences Manage Vat Numbers? I Live In USA

Hi,Trinton@EbayWhen I click on my Selling Preferences there is an icon "Manage Vat Numbers" why is it here for me to select. I am just starting out again so updating everything and when I clicked on starter store to publish it is was in German. I liv...

Resolved! Immediate Best Offers from buyers who just joined eBay

Hello, I just submitted a Fixed Price listing for an item for $695. Within 5 minutes I got 2 offers, one for the asking price and one $5 below, both from separate buyers who joined eBay today. I an guessing these are likely scammers?What's your opini...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

I don't understand seller hub Impressions

trinton@ebayHi Trinton, I just started selling again on this account ove a month ago. Why doesn't seller hub update to todays date? It only shows up to April 18th and only shows I have 1 item getting impressions. My moms account shows April 24th for ...

The eBay Cassino

Thats right folks its the eBay Cassino. They determine what the outcomes will be. Just like a slot machine at a cassino. Why are some machines hot and why are some machines cold? They play with the outcome to keep us (SELLERS) hooked on the next big ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

Starter store - Selling fees ???

New Starter store ,they said 10% selling fee but it seems that fee is the same like non store seller.Any similar experience?

• 33 replies
  • 1 helpful

Regular Hats

Someone asked me if I carry regular hats. What the heck is that? I replied asking what a regular hat was but they've stopped responding. So now I'm just curious as to what people think a regular hat is. Like a cowboy hat that kids traditionally draw?

Resolved! Bidder asked me to remove bid, said they can't. What do I do?

A bidder for one of my auctions that is still going messaged me a moment ago saying something came up for them and if they won the auction they wouldn't be able to pay for it. I messaged back saying I think it is possible for them to retract their ow...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can a buyer leave negative feedback for me not offering combined shipping discount?

Had a buyer win 2 auctions and he sent me a message saying to send him a combined shipping invoice. I want to send him a message saying "I don't offer combined shipping, if this doesn't work for you let me know and Ill refund you" I noticed he has le...

• 76 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just sold iPhone to new member with 0 feedback score. Scared to ship.

So I listed my iPhone working in great condition as a buy it now item, and just sold it to a buyer who apparently opened their account today with zero feedback score. The buyer does have a US physical address in an apartment but I am worried about sc...

• 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyers sending offers on fixed price listings, what do you guys do?

Hello all,i am getting more and more people sending email offers on items that are fixed price. Often it starts with asking a question and after I answer the question they ask if I will take $35 for something I am asking $50 for in a fixed price list...

WHY SO MANY ITEM SPECIFICS ON VINTAGE ITEMS??

I don't understand the reasoning behind requiring so many additional ITEM SPECIFICS on vintage clothing items. I guess some seller's don't, but I generally include all that stuff in my description anyway, but it makes listing in these categories a lo...

Watch your Auto Relist System Error Reports

I had 15 listings appear on my Seller Hub Task List under Auto Relist System Error. Dates errors occurred: April 26 and April 28. Error stated as: The specified UUID has already been used. I checked and found all 15 items had automatically relisted o...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do you disable browser slide-in notifications?

How does one turn off those annoying slide-in nontifications that appear in the upper right corner of the browser any time there is an offer, an expired offer, an item is sold, etc? They are ungodly annoying. Even worse is that they won't go away aft...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors