Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Gem feedback received...

How's this for feedback? "You should ship to the Rep of Ireland" It's a positive, I'm not complaining. I just think it's kind of funny. If I recall correctly, I don't ship to Ireland because there's no tracking available... maybe someone can correct ...

Throttling....to be or not to be.

So I know this has been a topic for a while, but the funniest thing just happened. I have some motor start capacitors. Been on for a few months. Sold one or two, but have been slow moving.........then in the last hour I sold three. I mean, HUH???? No...

It happened again - something wrong with item - but no return requested

I sell an item. Get message from buyer that something is wrong with item. Tell buyer to request refund and send item back. Then nothing happens.So there are buyers out there that probably send a "something is wrong" note for every item that they buy....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 48 replies
  • 2 helpful

Help not see my store Only America

I have a problem with the storeOnly people from America see my productsI talked to EBAY and they say it's a problemAnd that they're working on itAnd nothing has been going on for a monthSomething can helpOne picture when I do from America Image 2 ,3 ...

Return Rate

My dashboard shows a return rate of 1.14%, 2 of 176 transactions, for the period of June 1, 2017 through May 31, 2018. When I look at the resolution center, I have a number of buyers asking to cancel the transaction (which I did), but not a single re...

Buyer can use,impose wear and then return item for free?

eBay changes concerning returns and liability burden..when fully understood by sellers,especially those selling they're personal property..will not put them for sale here.A seller who carries expensive unique interesting items will not risk them unde...

Resolved! Pay after receiving purchase

I have a question please, since i I don’t use PayPal and I don’t offer credit card payment (merchant account) can I offer pay after delivery on eBay where the buyer receives the item and then sends a payment via mail since I don’t reside in US to col...

New Top rated seller policy and shipping discounts

Hello sellers--- I do not offer free returns and I lost my top-rated plus badge and top-rated status. I guess that means I lose the final value fee discount. Does it also mean I lose any shipping discounts ?

A few questions for ebay

Why did you remove the 'relist as fixed price' button from the unsold list on the all selling page? Why did you make a new unsold page that doesn't have a bulk relist function? Why do you keep switching me to the new useless summary page? Why do you ...

eBay, A simple Yes or No on TRS+badge on listings

So much confusion, it's a simple question I have. Please don't refer me to the 2018 seller update as you did in the weekly chat, that is being patched up as we go along and things do not seem as stated when the seller update came out. I am TRS, my ca...

Resolved! Combined Invoice For Buyers

Why do overseas buyers not get the chance for me to send them a combined invoice? I make lots of multiple sales overseas and the buyers have to pay the total of all the individual postage amounts. This means I then have to send back large refunds. An...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors