Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

My old & new listing arent appearing in ebay search results. New Ebay Glitch?

Hi there,This is very frustating,This problem is ruining my ebay selling experience and in top of that im losing money.Ive been selling on ebay since 2010,Right now as we speak, I have 71 listing on my ebay store.Since 3 days ago my new and old listi...

Purchasing Regional Rate Postage Through eBay Shipping

First of all I am a retired USPS employee. I have used Regional Rate Boxes A & B for years, both through Usps.com click-n-ship but mostly purchasing postage through eBay’s shipping and label printing. Regional Rate Boxes are calculated according to w...

Bad Faith Purchasers

Ebay has bad faith purchasers. They abuse the return policy so bad. I sold a vintage croscill quilt, and even sold to the purchaser for less than I was asking, and to add to this I had 15.00 for shipping woundup paying 19.00 and she emails me and wan...

What would you do

Had an item up that sold to someone (person A) 'based in Mauritius' on Apl 15th. They got an invoice on 4/18 and non payer was started on 4/19. We got this message (twice) on 4/19 - "hi mr steeve ...i am sory for the item ..so give me teel tuesday or...

Deceiving sellers from China

Am I the only one who is sick of sellers who have a US shipping address and make not ONE single mention of China in their ENTIRE item description, or the fact that the item is NOT genuine US brand-name, and continue to get away with it without either...

Interesting tracking info

Never seen this before, I guess it's something new Out for Delivery, New Expected Delivery Between 11:35am and 1:35pm SHANNON, MS 38868 May 12, 2018 7:54 am Sorting Complete SHANNON, MS 38868 May 12, 2018 7:44 am Arrived at Post Office SHANNON, MS 38...

Clothing Seller with Questions on VeRo Brands

Through my first year building inventory and selling on eBay I have had the unfortunate experience of getting hit with 3 VeRo violations. I take full responsibility for these since it is the sellers responsibility to know what the rules and regulatio...

Bought on eBay - delivered by AMZ Prime

Yes, another of "those" threads lol Sent with a little "gift for you" note which tells me the eBay seller used their Prime account in a way AMZ doesn't sanction (no wonder Prime keeps going up every year or so). Yeah, that kinda miffs me and I wonder...

USPS scans Out For Delivery then Your Package Delivery Has Been Delayed (anyone seen this before)

Sent item to buyer via USPS Priority Mail. USPS tracking scans show normal activity: Arrival At Unit then Out For Delivery, but then Your Package Delivery Has Been Delayed. This is a new one for me as I have never seen this particular scan before. Ha...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Suspicious Buyer

So I sold my camera yesterday to this person. I was asleep when they bought it but I got a text at like 3 in the morning saying that this person wanted my paypal information. Here is the text. Hello it Danielle on Ebay just bought your item get back ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Cross Item Promoted Listing

Hi. I have a relatively new eBay store selling fishing rods and fishing hardware (hooks, lures, etc.). I'm trying to set up a promotion to cross sell the rods and the hardware but I'm not sure there is a way. For example I want to be able to say "Buy...

Dont Want any International buyers

Is there a way to prevent internationals from purchasing items? I never check that global international box ...i wouldnt mind but it always turns into a major hassle w the postage (usually i get screwed) any suggestions or should i simply tell them I...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors