Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Received email from Paypal with a received payment notification. Ebay is not showing sold item?

I received email notification that I received payment for an item I had listed and in fact when I go into paypal it does show that I received the money, but Ebay does not have it as "sold" , it's still under active. I am not able to print a shipping ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! adding an item to a sale

I need some help. I have a customer that purchased two of three items in a listing. I am now selling her the third with no shipping cost. She paid for the sale of the two items. How do I "sell" her the third item? I can't add to the invoice and don't...

Resolved! FVF % seems just a little high?

I just got my monthly invoice notification and at a cursory glance it seems the Total monthly Fees percentage seems a little high at 13.23%. As a Store owner (9% FVF) and TRS PLUS (10% FVF discount). I am just a little confused. The dollars are a lit...

Resolved! Crooked Ebay buyers

There are crooked ebay buyers as well as sellers. I am an honest seller that does not believe that the buyer is always right. I have encountered people who try to keep an item even though they want a refund, a buyer that inflated a COD for return pos...

MY INVOICE DOESN'T SHOW UNSOLD ITEMS.

I am not sure when ebay made the change but at least a year ago, when I looked at my invoice, it had a record of every item sold including unsold ones. I would use this as a way of checking for an unsold auction that was 16-60 days old. I would find ...

Seriously eBay?!?!?

I have a vintage Sarah Coventry Necklace up for sale for $9.99. Several weeks ago, I put it on sale at 20% off which brought the price down to $7.99. This morning I received the following message from eBay about this particular necklace. (Only the on...

Message.jpg

completely ripped off

sold a computer as NEW 2017 MacBook Pro. It arrived, seemed great. Six days after I receive it, the number 2 starts to stick. Go to return it, he says it's brand new, Apple will fix it for nothing. So I go to an Apple authorized repair place, they no...

What do you do when you go on vacation without a store

Hi everyone, i am going on vacation from July 1st through July 7th. What do most of you guys do when you go on vacation? My options are extend my handling time to 5 days. Cancel all of my listings. If I choose to cancel all my listings, what option d...

Buyer repurchased a cancelled item directly through PP and I got no notice, relisted

The item and sold it to someone else So, long story short. Buyer purchases and asks to be refunded, due to the fact that he wanted to use an EBAY coupon. I refund him. I tell him I will relisted the item and screen shot him with instructions on how t...

Item Listings on Major Search Engines

Hi, back in the day... my listings would show up on a Google or Bing search. Today, they don't and my views and sales have plummeted. Does "Promoted Listings" offer the benefit of listings showing up on other search engines?Also, I tried pinning my l...

Return Policy For Selling

I recently had a buyer keep a GPU for a full month and then return it at the last minute so I got pretty upset eBay sided with them considering he didn't even respond to me when I tried to help him troubleshoot what he claimed was his problem. I got ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors