Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Returns on Ebay are deadly to the bottom line!

I don't know about you, but no matter how careful I am about chosing and listing/describing products I sell, I still get a fair number of returns. With margins so low, returns just kill the possibility of making any decent profit. Frustrating! I am n...

eBay’s promotional offerS to sellers ARE NOT BEING HONORED BY EBAY AFTER BEING ACTIVATED

eBay’s promotional offers to sellers ARE NOT BEING HONORED BY EBAY AFTER BEING ACTIVATED. I ACTIVATED 2 OF EBAYS PROMOTIONAL SELLER OFFERS THIS WEEK FOR FREE LISTINGS AND EBAY DID NOT HONOR THEM. I RECALL ONE OF THEM ENDED MAY 17TH I BELIEVE. THIS HA...

watchers

I'm wondering if I missed an eBay announcement along the way. I used to be able to see watchers on the public listing/selling pages. Now I can only see watchers in my store on the Seller Hub. Is this normal now or do I have a glitch? Thanks!

Open a store

I am going to retire and wonder if it is good idea to open eBay store. I list mainly used items on eBay. Is it worth to open a store? eBay offers me only $5 to $20 to open a store for some periods. Do I need to file income tax if i open a store? Any ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Our store's billboard is not displayed. And the indication of shipping cost is displayed by mistake.

Our store's billboard is not displayed from yesterday.And the indication of shipping cost is displayed by mistake. --[Example]--JPY 24,936$3,319.30 shipping-------------It is not possible that shipping cost is $3,319. Is everybody similar, too?

Selling

Had five no pay bidders so far this month and 3 cancel. search engine doesn't work any more like it did. you must pay extra. but then take best offer or lower price. I'm just about done with Ebay after a lot of years. full time job keeping things str...

Some stores on eBay allowed to keep “search this store” with no sponsored results

Most of ebay stores have had the “search this store” including the ability to search descriptions removed from their stores and the new “search this store” option will give search results not from your ebay store. However not all stores

7A330B57-1C61-4358-B3AE-6F14C0252872.png

This is interesting

Saw this. Makes me wonder where vero comes into play at this point. Fine line here. https://smallbiztrends.com/2013/03/resale-rights-you-bought-own.html

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

"Fast and Free" and "Free Shipping" will expose you to Buyer Scams - CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!!

I believe I am being scammed right now. I offered Free Shipping on small items that can be sent by regular US First Class mail. eBay provided an estimated delivery date which is 6 days from now. The buyer started hounding me about non-delivery 4 days...

Bring Back Previous Your Item Sold Email

Does anyone have an issue with the Latest " Great News, your item sold. We'll tell you when the buyer pays " email ?? I used to get a one page notification that my item sold ~ could Print one page including picture of the item. Now it comes on two pa...

search is broken

Anyone notice the search is more screwed up than before. millions missing in general search depending on what browser used. I searched jeans, first picture is results from chrome, second is firefox. also noticed tons of UK listings and also listing f...

Scam Buyer. Looking for Advice.

I need advice. I sold an item for $590 and the buyer paid no problem. However, it was a new person on Ebay and that was a red flag to me. I sent two messages to confirm the address on Ebay was residential but there were no replies. So after several h...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAYS SEARCH IS NOT WORKING! WHY AREN'T U GUYS COMPLAING??

EBAYS SEARCH IS NOT WORKING!SINCE THEY CHANGED TO 3 TIER SELLING, LISTINGS R NOT SHOWING UP IN RESULTS! ABOUT 4 WEEKS NOW!WHY AREN'T U GUYS COMPLAING??TRY LOOKING 4 YOUR LISTINGSMANY/MOST DO NOT SHOWCALL/COMPLAIN TO EBAYEVE

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors