Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Fees, help me understand this

So i recenly sold an item.. this is what it says on my paypal page: Shipping19,00 USDTotal purchase amount539,00 USDFee-24,02 USDTotal514,98 USDThis doesn't really add up.. it should be 534 if this unspecified fee is 24?So Initially i receieve only 5...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Response to Buy It Now Offer

I am selling a buy it now item. I received an offer and countered with a message that is now public in my ad.I prefer that my counter message didn't show.How can I keep my response private?

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay only showing large companies that have sold

So I went to search to see if Ebay is showing it sold my item and if so, does it pop up if a seller is trying to find similar sold items to know how to price their item. My item never showed; however, the ones that did were large companies that are s...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

ebay only knows the post office

This is weird and also concerning ebay does not support Logistics, only retail postage.Highly inappropiate, as you dont want to queue up with 30 pieces, and get the retail assitance for each piece as well pay for it. For international I use services ...

Even brick and mortar returns aren't FREE

Bite the hands that feed....over and again. Ebay going for the "ultimate" shopping experience for buyers, now with free returns...are you kidding me?? Even brick and mortar retail can't offer that...you still have to drive that product back accross t...

• 69 replies
  • 9 helpful

I am top rated seller want to international USA site but get a seller vetting notice

I am a top rated seller more then 90days account and have 100% positive feedback.But when I try to list on US site get error "you have reached your global selling account limit" and a notification to complete Seller vetting. I submitted my ID, POA, a...

Best way to handle cancellation

I know there isn't a ton that can be done as a seller when a buyer cancels (one of the reasons I try to sell on other sites), but I recently had a buyer - feedback of 6 - bid very aggressively on an expensive item of mine, win and then cancel three d...

This is new!

"Assumed shipping date?" Anyone else seen this before? Middle of printing labels and an all new interface appears..

Fullscreen capture 6282018 70013 PM.bmp.jpg

Item removed from e-bay; when like items remain for other sellers

About two weeks ago an item that I had on auction (which already had 2 bids) was removed by e-bay.Several other listings "like mine" but by other sellers remained. The item was sterile veterinary insulin syringes for dogs and cats.I called e-bay and ...

How to Handle this cancellation request?

I had a purchase go through late friday for some toys to a 0 feedback buyer. I get a an EMAIL to my personal /paypal email address Saturday asking for a refund for the purchase. I responded and let them know that if they'd like to cancel the transact...

New to Best Offer and have a shipping issue.

I recently received a Best Offer. The Buyer added in the message box they want it shipped media mail. Okay. Cool. No problem. When I hit the accept offer button, it takes me to the review and accept offer page. Shows price, the message to seller, Shi...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

PRIORITY MAIL INCREASE 7/1/2018 ???

Just wanted to throw this out there. Doing my shipping from the weekend, and noticed an increase in Priority Mail?? I've seen nothing about this from eBay or from the USPS??Previous cost for Flat Rate Envelope was $6.35 Now $6.55Previous cost for Fla...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors