Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

When do I have to ship to meet 1 day handling time?

I'll be going away tonight and be gone all day tomorrow. My listings are at 1 day handling time with guaranteed delivery. Say for example, I sell something at Midnight EDT tonight, would I be required to ship on Friday to avoid being dinged? My sales...

eBay Plus is (probably) coming ... $49 a year for what?

eBay has launched it's version of Amazon Prime in Australia, called eBay Plus for $49 a year. I'm not sure what benefits it gives buyers - maybe an exemption from the up-to-50% penalty that sellers can assess on return abuse - but it looks like it pu...

Downgrading from Basic to starter store question

Hi all! I completely forgot to downgrade my store to starter until today, I just did it. I am still within the grace period to not have the fee for downgrading, right? I honestly don't know if I even want a store anymore, but I figure 5.00 a month is...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Promoted Listings limitations?

I currently have close to 3300 listings in my store, and in the past have been able to use promoted listings for all of my items. As of this morning, it seems like ebay is limiting this to about half of my items. Is this something new where we can't ...

A buyer just asked me for a video of a shirt I'm selling

No matter my experience or volume on ebay... I'm still always hearing new things that make me chuckle. The buyer literally asked me for a video of the shirt... it's not a special shirt that moves or lights up or anything... just a plain ol' shirt. I'...

1506515434_giphy.gif

Resolved! Missing

I shipped an item in an envelope and it was marked as delivered but the buyer claims that there is a hole in the envelope and the item is missing. What do I do?

Am I required to refund shipping for a "doesn't fit" return?

Recently had an item returned to me for being "too small"...despite providing detailed measurements and clearly stating that the item ran small. On top of that the buyer returned my item with foundation smeared all over it, so I can no longer sell as...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Watches for Parts Category

Went to list some non working watches there is a Watches for Parts category but there is every option for condition except for parts or not working, it's quite obvious a lot of buyers may miss or not read what category an item is listed in so I feel ...

should be for parts.jpg

Update to previous post: Restricted seller still selling on 2 new accts, feedback manipulation, etc

Here is my previous post: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Floored-eBay-won-t-do-anything-about-restricted-seller-who/td-p/28521738/highlight/false/page/3 For over a month now, eBay has promised to investigate this seller and take action, but na...

Since sales are slow especially for small seller is it good idea to shut down for the summer?

Since sales are slow especially for small seller, and myself among them, is it good idea to shut down for summer? I have tried to be diverse in my items, but like other no sales. Is it a good idea to give it a rest by closing for the summer maybe reo...

Getting emails from ebay to relist items I've already relisted

Just started happening today. I'm getting emails from ebay to relist items I've relisted days ago, with the verbiage to drop the price and a link to make the relist happen. I had to log on to make sure that's I had already relisted the items, and yes...

eBay Listings fees vs exposure. Sellers need to know what they are paying for

eBay is doubling down on listing visibility on the site. They just added a new clause in the UA that highlights their position in regards to exposure of listings, ads, etc on the site. Even if you pay eBay listing fees, that does not require eBay to ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors