Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Not happy about Ebay selling other store’s products in your store searches?

We have already written merchant support and encourage seller voices be heard. Merchantsupport_na@ebay.com Here is part of what we expressed:How long do you think it would take Home Depot to react if Lowe’s hung a banner in front of Home Depot? And i...

How to issue partial refund

I shipped a package that was returned because of undeliverable adress and buyer has agreed to a refund minus shipping cost. How do I issue a partial refund I can only find ways to give a full refund?thanks

How to start as a 0 feedback seller?

So I've had to open up a new account to sell on because of the silly limits eBay has put on my other selling accounts. When I started selling on those I at least had some feedback from buying things. This one has 0 feedback and 0 sales, I just feel l...

Buyers need to specify that they need an item ASAP *before* checking out

I specify a three business day handling time on all my listings, and ran into a buyer who wanted their item DELIVERED within four business days. They messaged to let me know this a day *after* completing their purchase instead of checking if I could ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not getting any Views on my Rolex

Hello Guys, We recently acquired a few vintage Rolex watches at a local state sale, they are both original and have been overhauled by our watchmaker. One is a 1953 6284 semi bubble back 34mm, the other is a 6466 oysterdate mid size 31mm. For some re...

How to view a sold auction

There are a few people who cannot access the sold auctions. It's quite simple. After you click on sold items you get a list. When you click on the item, you may end up at a "similar" item. There is a box saying The listing you’re looking for is no lo...

Resolved! Search Advanced to get to New?

Hi all.This has probably been asked, but is the only way to filter for “used, preowned etc..) items on a PC through advanced search?I was able to select it on my phone in filters, but couldn’t find it on laptop through the left side filters. Thanks a...

Settle an argument for me

I bought a Microsoft Surface Book. The pictures of it show that is in good condition, and shows the unit POWERED on. However, once I receive the unit, not only is the battery completely dead, but I come to realize that no ac adpater is included with ...

Resolved! Question about "Top Rated Plus" status

I don't understand how Ebay is applying the new requirement for free return shipping for "Top Rated Plus" sellers. I am a Top Rated Plus seller and I switched over to offering free returns on June 1. However, I still see "Top Rated Plus" sellers who ...

Resolved! How to fix mobile viewport meta tag?

I bad in computer.How to fix mobile viewport?Where to add special header code provided by ebay?Inside listing or somewhere else?Thank you for your help!

What to do with my earnings so far for the current week?

3 days into the new week & already up to $13 Cdn in sales! (-10%). What to do with all of that money?! lol Checked out my fees, too. Only had 11 sales since May 16. $47+ in fees! 4-5 of those 11 sales cover my fees. Wonderful! Very close to fed up wi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors