Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

A Bid on item but shows 0 bids..Glitch?

Have an item on auction and shows the high bidder name,but shows 0 bids.Is this a Glitch? Has anyone else seen this?Thanks for any help you can offer.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Selling an item - part of description says "I reserve the right to pull this item any time"

The item has several bids and yet the description says "I have the right to pull this item any time as it's in my store" ?? How can a seller pull an item when there are several bids? Does this violate any auction rules? Thanks, bubba

So Grateful for Free Shipping Supplies From eBay, but....

Between the free envelopes and tape from eBay and the free Priority boxes from the post office, my cost of shipping has been greatly reduced and I am very grateful. ... however, there is one issue I have and wonder if others have considered it as wel...

sales tax

Is anyone aware of sales tax for ohio as far as ebay is concerned?Are we supposed to start charging sales tax to ebay customers in ohio July 18,2018

BUYERS

I thought ebay would help the seller as much as the buyer. Man was I wrong.Twice in less than a week, non payers.Why dosent ebay set a auto payment when bid is finished.Have paypal or credit card listed before bidding. As soon as bid is over, bam its...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 14 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Buyer wins auction wants me to wait over a week?

A brand new buyer with a 0 feedback won my auction. As soon as the auction ended, he messages me and asks me to wait 9 days for payment until his next paycheck. Fair or not? You guys ever had someone do this and actually pay? I'm a little irritated.

buyer damages items, demands refund and to keep it

I sold a mint Schott Leather jacket to a buyer who buys these jackets from other ebay sellers and marks them up 300%, (nothing wrong with that except...) when the buyer received the jacket, he showed a picture of a perfect 4 inch cut right in the ins...

Bid Retraction / Unanswered Question

I signed in to my eBay a minute ago and saw a red strip next to an item I'm selling that had a bid earlier and now has no bids but says UNANSWERED QUESTION. When I click to Respond there is no message, just a blank area for me to respond. I checked m...

eBay doing away with PayPal what do you think?

I'm wondering how other sellers are feeling about eBay slowly doing away with PayPal payments? I've had some buyers already tell me they will no longer buy on eBay if they do indeed remove PayPal as a source to pay. I know eBay is doing the new roll ...

"Funds from your sales will be unavailable ... "

Every so often I get this orange flag warning about "Funds from your sales will be unavailable and show as pending in your PayPal account for a period of time." Has anyone else gotten this periodic message? This evening it made little sense as I was ...

Screenshot (1206).png

Trouble Uploading Listings File Exchange

I am having the errors BAF.Error.5 Unable to find Task Action Id for task erBAF.Error.4 Unparseable Line What steps need to be taken to upload my items? I have found that this generally means there is something wrong with the description. Please advi...

Tried of fake offers & purchases

Getting tried of people who hack dead accounts & make offers. When you accept, it becomes a fake purchase & you have to go through the NPB process. always make sure you check feedback to see if it is active & hasn't been blank for several months. Con...

that asking for FB issue

I mentioned to my hubby that many people here strongly advise against asking for FB, that it's tacky if not actually ill-advised. He was surprised, says he runs into companies asking for FB all the time. Maybe true. I'm still not swayed.

User avatar by Guide
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buy One Get One Free Store Listing

Kind of new at store selling, I setup Buy One Get one Free on some listings and it is active now. I couldn't figure out how to setup if I have 2 items one at $8.00 other at $9.00 if buyer chooses these 2 will I automatically receive the $9.00 payment...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors