Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Why is Ebay putting BestOffer on my Auction?!!

Ebays' computer system changed my auctions to show a "Make Offer" option that I did not authorize and Ebay will not change this. It is my choice as a seller to decide how much I wish to put as a starting bid on my auctions. Ebay does not own my inven...

Love letter to eBay

Dear eBay, I loved you. It's been a great relationship up until the last few months. Now I feel you're stuck in some sort of middle age crisis where you've forgotten who you are, and you yearn to be something you're not. Youre electively killing off ...

Stop Selling on eBay. Return Policy. Double Listing Fees.

I've been selling items on eBay stochastically for 10 years now. Recent selling experience has caused me to pull all of my listings. eBay's new Buying system encourages customers to return items. Instead of having buyers simply push the "Leave Feedba...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 88 replies
  • 12 helpful

Ebay does have Meetings with Sellers

No I'm not one of them - but it appears that Ebay does still have Summit Meetings with sellers. The following youtube video is very good because Chris sells on multiple platforms and tells us what his feeling on Ebay are and what he addressed in his ...

predicting what might sell

I had a long chat with my DH about questions I have related to my business, specifically the problem of predicting what will sell. I said that I can review sales to see if I can spot trends but it's not clear to me. For example, if mostly I just sold...

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Customer says they didn't receive the item

Here is the exact message I got from the customer: "According to your tracking number the moth traps were delivered; we have a receiving room in this building and a door attendant. Noone received this item. There are 3 buildings in this neighborhood ...

Resolved! Mobile-Friendly Checker question

Is there a script that you can run that will identify which listings have an issue with the Mobile-Friendly Checker? Any other way possible without checking manually by going into listing and checking one by one?

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Epic Fail!

If this happens tomorrow night, it will be the second time I've experienced this phenonemon! Most auctions I list here on eBay start at just 1 cent free shipping so that guarentees a sale, right? Let's put it this way, nothing is 100%! If I do not ge...

S, 'S, or No S at all

Now, you would THINK that "Betty Crocker" would pull up the maximum number, and not "Betty Crockers", and you would THINK that "Betty Crocker's" would pull up the same number as "Betty Crockers", which should also be the same number as "Betty Crocker...

e5bb43e1ba3f0ab396705dd9a1be2653 68287f14046e7fade35560f1821b3b68 aef349d94f54ba678823fd6610c3d198

RANT: How free returns destroyed my business model...

I never thought I say this, but I am starting to think I’m burned out on eBay. Suddenly, eBay is attracting the unreasonable impulsive buyer who cares nothing for the seller and just wants free rentals for 3-4 weeks and then a return, or the person w...

User avatar by Scout
  • 35 replies
  • 16 helpful

Resolved! Received $0.01 instead of a whole amount

Hello, I'm using an authorize.net as a merchant for accepting cards ( I don't use Paypal ), I sold an item and got email that item is paid, after few hours I've got an email that I've received only $0.01 instead of a whole amount, does eBay sends tho...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Monthly selling limits

Hello. A week ago I started selling on ebay. My first listing was in the category of car parts, and the price was $50. After the item became active, my monthly limit decreased to $450. After that, I created 3 more listings in the medical instrument c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Parts & Accessories no longer have TRS+ Badge on listings

I just noticed this as of yesterday. Even though in Parts & Accessories we are exempt from Free Returns, which allows us to keep TRS+ as long as we meet 30 Day Shipping and 1 Day Handling, the TRS+ badge is no longer appearing on any listings. Even w...

Had the same item returned twice by two different buyers

First time around my buyer got makeup all over the NWT garment and returned it. I had it cleaned and re-sold it, and just had another return opened. Both buyers claimed the item was "too small," despite the item description stating that the garment r...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors