Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

No wonder so many sellers are leaving

Between the Ebay fees and Paypal fees totaling 13-14% of the amount and when you let them calculate The shipping there more often wrong so you loose money there , just sold 18 zippo lighter to a buyer Ebay shipping est was 3.50 thank goodness I was a...

Selling limits of 0.00 on new seller account.

Hi, Just opened my seller account today -- I started to make my listing, and was notified that I have a selling limit for the month of 0 items totalling $0.00. I requested higher limits and just got an error. I am registered as a business with an ATT...

Resolved! Am I Missing Some Trick To Searching My Own Store?

Until Recently I could click my blue icon and simply type in a search word. I don't see a search bar in my store anymore. How am I supposed to prevent duplicate listings if I can't search my store? What am I missing?

Resolved! We may have spotted some errors in your customer profile

Yesterday I got the invitation for the ebay payment beta program. I`m not opting in. Today I get this message from ebay with the above title. I have an individual acct. NOT a business account. To the best of my knowledge ebay does not have my SS numb...

Capture.PNG

I'm not getting more selling options even though I have them turned on.

I would like to change the auto-accepted offer amount on an item, but because this option no longer shows up for me I can't. I will have to relist the item completely, which is kind of annoying. More options show up for shipping, but not for pricing....

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do you print packing slips and labels in the same alphanumeric order??

TL;DR: What I'm asking : Is there a way to print my packing slips in a specific order, then print the labels in the same order (so I don't have to play match the labels and waste time). Hello everyone, this is my first post-- I did a google search on...

SELLER BEWARE! Ebay running other SELLERS ads IN YOUR STORE!!!

This is an all time low for ebay imho... Sellers check your store listings Ebay has now started running other sellers sponsored ads in the store you pay for. How is that ethical? There was no announcement, no email, nothing letting sellers know about...

Why would an ebay seller have an unclaimed on his PAYPAL

Why would an ebay seller have an unclaimed on his PAYPAL? A paypal with no email associated to it? I ordered something the other day and its in a category with a lot of competition. Its insanely low priced about $50 and these go for about $79/$119 av...

Another "test", eBay?

Revising a listing to find this half-hidden gem under payment info. Not on every listing, but weird enough to warrant questioning. What the heck is this, eBay? Why would it be on our listing? WHY are you advertising (or allowing someone else to adver...

autograph.jpg

WHY IS EBAY ADDDING BEST OFFER TO MY AUCTTIONS WITH OUT MY PERMISSSION

So I wake up this morning and there is a best offer, from some one on a on a buy it now auction, I have never done that, So I did a lttle further checking and the last 60 auctions I relisted yesterday how have a make offer on them. I never did that, ...

New selling strategies in the face of market and ebay changes

I have been a buyer on ebay since 1998 and a seller since 1999. Over that time, many things have changed, as is normal. I opened my first ebay store several years ago and worked to become top rated for one reason - the numbers worked. With a basic st...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 138 replies
  • 21 helpful

"Active Selling Page" is an ineffective time-waster

There is no way to select a store category, so one cannot, for example, edit all items in one specific store category.The thumbnails are much too big so too few items appear per page, requiring more clicks to get to everything.What is it with white s...

Buyer Can't PAY? or a HUSTLE?

ebay opened a UPI for me automatically this afternoon for a aution that has gone unpaid in 4 days. the bidder at the time of BID had 5 Feed Backs, over the course of the 10 days they have accumulated 6 more bringing their total to 11 feedbacks. I jus...

Needing to Increase Selling Limit

I am very new to eBay, I have several items I need to sell. However, after I successfully created a listing for my first one, I was unable to create any more listings. I understand I have 10 free listings each month. The problem is, I have way more t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors