Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

promotional listings amount used

I cannot find how many promotional listing I have used for the month. I always have trouble finging them since they changed the pages.

Asian sellers with multiple accounts, posting identical listings

I've noticed a trend that is getting out of hand. Asian sellers, not satisfied with the privilege given to them to ship to US customers at ridiculously low rates, are opening multiple accounts - and by multiple I mean dozens - and then posting identi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 8 helpful

Am I doing something wrong?

Hey everyone! Hope you are all well today! I am coming here because lately it feels like my sales are slowly going down. There was a point where every morning I woke up to sales if not notificaitons about items getting bids. Now it seems like I wake ...

Couldn't get on selling/sold page all afternoon

I couldn't get only get on the summary page and not on the selling/sold page all afternoon. Also, couldn't get on the community page either, to check if there was a blackout/glitch. I had an item to ship, so I couldn't ship it. Bummer. How do they ex...

Iran Embargo

While eBay doesn't permit any new listings of Iran stamps to sell they aren't removing existing listings. I can't figure out their thinking, but it is what it is. In actuality eBay doesn't prohibit new listings of Iran stamps. They just prohibit new ...

• 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

Technical Issues Ect

I watched a video on youtube and watched what I think was post your concerns here so here we go!!! Last week of May this started with our Ebay site and continues to get worse. Technical issues?? Why not make your own store and experiment away and tes...

selling

Hi, i am new to selling and i just tried to list an item, but it came back saying technical difficulties try again later. what am i doing wrong?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking uploaded glitch

Is anyone having a problem with their tracking uploaded on time stats? I am about to lose my Top Rated status because they are way off on mine. It claims in the last 3 months I have had 192 transactions not uploaded at all which couldn't be more wron...

Untitled.jpg

Resolved! Errors in seller dashboard!

Lately, our section for "tracking uploaded on time and validated" keeps jumping around. We have had no late shipments so should be at 0%, but today it jumped to 7.26% "not uploaded at all" and shows we are at risk for losing our top rated seller stat...

How to increase my sells and make it stable?

I tried so many ways to improve my shop and increase my sells.My items are unique somehow also my prices seems very reasonable and sometimes i do promotiones like 60 to 70% but my views are very little and my sells are less than what i expect from my...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

End of the month sales

Everyone having a great week here? I'm up to 1 whole sale in 4 days. All should be okay, though. Soon, they will open up my listings to the world because my fees are due this weekend. They like to guarantee the funds will be there in PP. lol Good luc...

Can i file a complaint agaisnt ebay?

Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000274 EndHTML:000022028 StartFragment:000020169 EndFragment:000021813 StartSelection:000020169 EndSelection:000021809 SourceURL:https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Seller-Central/Is-there-a-way-to-give-ebay-itself-negative-feedb...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 31 replies
  • 3 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors