Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Seller is begging for SNAD returns apparently...

There is one particular item I've been shopping for on ebay for a couple of months. I am just about sick of seeing listings over and over again from one particular seller that have absolutely no details listed whatsoever. The title has enough info to...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

BTFE

What exactly does BTFE mean in an ebnay auction

Ebay Glitch Whack-a-Mole

New glitch...my listing count area in the Hub says I have my full allotment of 250 listings available. I know I've used somewhere around 15 or so since the 1st of the month. Anyone else? I see some evidence that they are working on view counters mayb...

Ship By Date Gone In Seller Hub

Does anyone else miss the feature that was in our seller hub up until a few weeks back where it told us the ship by date on our orders? Like if an item sold on a Friday night it would tell you to ship by Monday night at midnight, and if it sold on th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Reduce price and Watchers

I have a question: when you reduce your price on a listing, does notification go out to watchers to informed them of the price reduction? Thanks in advance for your response.

Ebay Shipping Supplies

Does anyone else use the 'shipper' boxes the ebay boxes come in for actual mailing? I find they're sometimes just the right 'off size' when the actual box sizes aren't quite a good fit. Unfortunately the larger 'shippers' they use are usually in such...

Seller Frustrations With Certain Buyers

As a seller, I work hard to take good pictures, accurately describe my product, fill out all the details, etc. I try to price competitively, and when I use Buy It Now, I don't have a lower limit as I sometimes take into account if a buyer is buying m...

Weird USPS tracking scans vs INR

I have a shipment that among USPS tracking scans, it shows: "Addressee Unknown" (buyer's location)"Out for Delivery" (buyer's location)"DELIVERED IN/AT MAILBOX" (this is the buyer's city/zip)"Out for Delivery" (my location)"DELIVERED TO ORIGINAL SEND...

Seller Fees and accounting practices

I was charged 21.9% seller fees last month. The final value fees ranged from 10% to whatever Ebay felt like charging. Just keep screwing the seller's and see how long Ebay will last. Without seller's there is no Ebay.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Yet another issue...Shipping cost showing incorrectly - then actual cost shown at checkout

Here is a paraphrase of one that I posted a few days ago in the help forum...no answers yet, and it just happened again a few times... 06-29-2018 09:25:04 PMI have had this three times now - not consistently, but randomly, and only with the offers. T...

Resolved! Same-Day Handling Time – How to Successfully Use It?

I am thinking of moving from 1-Day to Same-Day handling to try to increase sales. I sell many products related to construction needs, so many of the products ordered need a quick delivery. Easily, over 50% of my shipments go out same day regardless a...

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer returned wrong item - twice!

I am not totally savvy with the Community protocol so please excuse length and/or complexity of this question. I have a good history of sales but have run across a return request that is becoming complicated - need to understand if there is a "scam" ...

Thinking about strating dropshipping, should I use a different account ?

Hey guys There's supplier in China that I purchased some items from for my business and thought to maybe start doing drop shipping from him.My account it used to sell items which are in a different category and are not drop shipped.I have another acc...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors