Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Systems announcemets/daily site updates Is there such a thing anymore?

Perhaps I am looking in the wrong place. Last one on an ebay announcement page was dated ‎08-01-2017. I think it would be nice to have a place to look for the "glitch of the day" so to speak, so we don't all waste our time on repetitive posts. Again ...

ebay message says I didn't ship on time. Yes, I did. I'm confused.

1. Item paid: June 152. Item shipped: June 163. Item tracking:June 22, 2018, 12:47 pm Delivered, In/At Mailbox SCOTT, AR 72142 Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 12:47 pm on June 22, 2018 in SCOTT, AR 72142. June 22, 2018, 8:22 am Out fo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free Shipping Promotion don't show up as free shipping.

We've ran promotions several time and ebay generates a page for our promotion items but the cost of shipping is still present. Now the promotion still kicks in when people are checking out which wasn't the case when I ran the last promo. I thought th...

ebat.PNG

eBay showing "no tracking uploaded"

Anyone else have problems with eBay NOT uploading the tracking information? My seller dashboard keeps adding items that say "no tracking uploaded" when indeed the tracking information (and later the delivery information) DOES appear on each of the it...

How to remove best offer option

I have 2 items that I sent from auction to listed price. I did not see an option to not have best offer, and now I am receiving lots of annoying low ball offers. I tried editing it again and don't see how to remove it. How do I remove best offer opti...

Major Drop in Sales

Since the new Seller Hub (Sept), I've been down 50 to 75% in monthly sales. As of today, I have 2 sales from Feb 1st thru Feb 13th for a total of $34.98. Last year in Feb, I had 61 sales for the month for a total of $1,604.18. This year I have twice ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 22 replies
  • 10 helpful

if we list our address as Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, and Oregon

If we all list ebay as our business address as if we list our address as Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, and Oregon does that mean we dont have to pay sales tax?Those states dont charge or collect sales tax. Just thinking of a loophole. You...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling my blacklisted iphone

Ok so I want to make sure I'm not going to get in trouble for selling my phone. Here is what happened. I was on a friends account with him I got my iPhone 7 plus and a few weeks ago we got in a fight and he reported my phone stolen I tryed to call an...

Buyer From China Opened a Claim for a Lost Package

Hello! When listing a rather expensive GPU, a buyer from China wanted to buy what I offered. I shipped it via First Class shipping since I really did not want to pay the steep costs of shipping it to China through other methods. I'm sure that I added...

Once again cast into dark reaches of Universe by Ebay

I have read innumerable posts on here regarding slow sales (and have posted some myself). But what really frosts me is the inexplicable inconsistency of sales. Last week (and a little before) I had a number of days with from $200 to $400+ in sales, a...

Selling

I have done some selling on Ebay a few years ago. Trying to get back and want to open a store.I found the page finally and gladly found more options for different prices.Advantages for Beginner and the well for not remembering the name the second sto...

BEWARE OF NEW SCAM BUYERS ARE DOING!!!!

A buyer recently bought a $200 item with a zero feedback account, and I did the due diligence and shipped with signature confirmation, 2 weeks later the item comes back to me saying unable to deliver to address, buyer contacts me and says oh I made a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Money Back Guarantee Scam

Attention all Sellers, eBay said to me last night referring your business In selling on their platform “ALL BUSINESS WILL EXPECT SOME LOST.”I recently listed 2 brand new pairs of the same Sorel Slimpack Riding Sample Boots. Both were listed for aucti...

I'm about to set a record. Congratulate me.

This is my 20th year as a seller on eBay. My bill last month was $11.47, which is a new record low; but this month is on target to hit $6.82 ($1.87 in sales + $4.95 for a recently downgraded store). Fortunately, my online business did okay elsewhere:...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors