Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Is Guaranteed Delivery Working For You?

Trying to decide if I should opt in. Visited the dedicated GD board and read long post about a buyer trying to receive shipping refund and receiving runaround from Ebay. Blues were called in but unfortunately the conclusion wasn't posted. Please post...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer wanted to pay return shipping.

Has there been any progress made on the "just didn't like it" issue for free returns? I had a customer that wanted to return an item; he felt bad that he ordered it and it did not work out for him based on his decisions and he wanted to be able to in...

Markdown Manager has become unmanageable

We now have a 14 day wait to markdown our items, I use this feature exclusively every repost. I'm sure eBay has their reson why this is a good idea but I fail to see it. Please someone explain why a sale prevention system benefits us sellers. How doe...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

Why have a "no returns" option, when Ebay allows ALL returns no matter what you write.

Every time I put a 'no returns' policy, Ebay allows every return. I had an Ebay employee tell me over the phone that the system automatically allow the returns from any buyer of any item. Ebay should remove this false option, since it's not acutally ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fast relist

Over the past few months when I went to relist my items I only had to make 1 click & it was relsited in 2 seconds , Now all of a sudden I have to go thru the whole thing like I'm listing an item for the 1st time. Any suggestions ??

No more Send Invoice Tab?

A buyer won an auction this morning. In my SOLD section I see it there but I noticed there's no Send Invoice Tab. There's only Print Shipping Label (blue tab) and in the drop down menu there is still no Send Invoice Tab. Is this something new?

What happens when I get one negative feedback on ebay, are there any consquences?

I wrote a post on this and now I can't reply and ask on it anymore. But, I won't go into the whole story of why I got one negative feedback, but I want to know what this means for me. I have been searching online and so far I have not found anything ...

How is this buyer able to escalate this return to a case?

I have a buyer whom I accepted a return request for. Status shows that they shipped the item, but it hasn't been received yet. The status of the return also showed that the item hadn't arrived yet. Today I see that the buyer escalated this to a case ...

Too many views!

Unlike many who have posted on here that they have no views, I seem to be in the opposite boat. Clearly the number of views (1,049) on my item below is incorrect, though I'll probably end up being penalized for the item not being converted to a sale ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is going on?!?!?!

Now the option to manually turn off auto-relist is gone. Still showing 0 views And now my listings are coming out of this new promo that charges a listing fee if an item sells, despite the fact that I never activated that offer (obviously I would hav...

Anyone notice the eBay generated titles are different than seller listed?

I've been going to different listings and noticing there is a truncated or completely different title on the top of the item page than what the seller of the actual item has in their title. Is this something to do with the new eBay search? One exampl...

Fake buyer returns costing me a fortune

I've had over three items in one month fall victim to 1st time buyers 0 feedback score who purchase an item. They then ask for a refund and either ship back litteral garbage or the tracking number takes some odd path and I never get the item. I sell ...

Do we have to give Free returns?

I have been switching my items to 30 returns, but it still wants me to update to free returns. I believe that is just wrong to let someone return something with me footing the bill. do i have to go along with that, because it still has a choice for m...

Phony return request: buyer says new factory sealed $500 item is used and wants to return for refund

Okay guys (and gals) I really, really need your advice/help on this one. It's a biggie for me and if I lose then I probably won't be able to pay my rent next month. Forgive me for being wordy but I want to get all the info out so you completely under...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors