Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Sigh... Manually Check Your "Solds" Boy and Girls

Was working with my listings this afternoon and since I had just added a few new items I knew what my total number of Active Listings should be. However, when I was finished, it was one short. I thought maybe something had expired/fallen off my Activ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

Views and watchers, but no sales? Why?

Hey all, I'm a brand new seller. I've been listing items to sell as a dropshipper. I list mainly home supplies like ceiling fans, wall scones and power tools. I list consistently about 12 items a day, and I am getting consistent views and a few watch...

Resolved! Curtiss candy bambino

Hi guys, gals.I need a little help trying to figure out when this cancy box was made.They are 5 cent bars baby ruth etc.

PICT0002.JPG PICT0014.JPG

Tips/ Tools for Sizing Unmarked Shoes or Boots?

I have a pair of vintage riding boots which although there is some printing inside the tongue, the coding doesn't seem to indicate the size of the boot. Anyone have any tips or suggestions about determining the size of a pair of shoes/boots based on ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

PLEASE HELP. CUSTOMER REFUSED PACKAGE AFTER PLACING ITEM NOT RECIEVED

Im in a nightmare senerio and PayPal and eBay aren't helping. We sold a printer in April and expected a smooth transaction. An Item not Received Case was Opened Against Us. To alleviate this, we sent A: Written Documentation with Address and Name, B:...

Resolving unpaid items with buyers - " Something went wrong . We're sorry "

Hello Members,On 24 June I received an offer for my item (whom I sell ) . I accepted an offer but already 15 days I don't have received payment from the buyerI sent them a message and additional invoice but nothingFrom 3 days I try to open "unpaid it...

Discrimination

Hello All, Why is it, that an item I listed, yets yanked within minutes and gets me put on selling restrictions, because of it being a so-called "Assault Weapon" related item, when there are literally tens of thousands of parts related that are liste...

Why I no longer shop on ebay

I have been a seller on ebay almost since it’s inception. I sell imported name-brand goods so so this problem does not effect me as a seller. I used to shop on ebay but I no longer can. Many generic categories are flooded with identical goods under d...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 13 helpful

Resolved! Zero Views

I'm selling my items nearly every day, but everytime I view my listings they ALL (250 of them) say ZERO VIEWS. Is this my computer's fault or a glitch on eBay's end? It happens quite often to me. Anyone else having this problem??

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 52 replies
  • 10 helpful

can't find active content on my listings, eBay still says there's an issue

Is there a error with eBay's remove non-secure...etc numbers? I have been working to remove active content, http etc from our listings and have a problem. I use http://www.isdntek.com/ebaytools/ActiveContentSandbox.htm it tells me "No Active or Selec...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors