Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Since the loss of the NORMAL markdown manager sales have TANKED! Everything in my store could not go on sale for 14 days..so I waited patiently, knowing that I am not suppose to change the price or the 14 days will start over again. But i added best ...

Resolved! 7/19 eBay buy/sell bucks 10% promo has 8% typo REDUX

Received invite to latest eBay bucks promo for 10% buy/sell and successfully activated Successfully credited 10% buying bonus for recent order Considering to use 10% selling bonus but close inspection of promo fine print shows discrepancy ??? I've us...

ebaybuckspromo.jpg

Interenet Online sales tax

Looks like some states are going to start collecting tax on the items you sell starting in October or January 2019 most I have seen is if you sell over 10,000.00 or 200 sales to that state you will be required to pay tax to that state. Also some stat...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Local pickup issue

After much delay, buyer paid but won't pick up item, small snow plow. Repeated requests. What to do?

Wrong address return scam

I just ran into this for me for the first time. Sold a new in box iPhone 3 states away. Customer claimed it did not turn on. Ebay forced return and provided shipping label. A few days later the case was closed and I had not even received the phone ba...

• 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sold 'local pickup' and buyer won't respond after he purchased. He lives a few states away.

I sold an item to an Ebayer that lives a few states away. I had my item listed as 'local pickup only'. That was in the item title. At first I messaged him asking when/where he'd like to meet up to pick up the item. He never answered. I then looked at...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 35 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ending an item with bids

Buyer has made a very good offer for an item with two bids. I fear the bidding will never go as high as the offer. I can't add a Buy-It-Now because it has bids. I would like to end the auction and change the item to a B-I-N. Is it do-able under the c...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Views column....

My views column is showing "slash" marks AGAIN! What is the problem with seeling on eBay anymore, sales just keep dropping!!!

ebay suspended my selling in dvds and meda because ????

so im going to keep the short as i can ebay pulled 30 of my dvd and blu ray listings got a canned response this is the start of it fter review and careful consideration, we've taken the following action on your eBay account:- Indefinitely restricted ...

Got my account restricted and I can’t understand why!

So today I got a email telling me one of my listings was removed and my account has been restricted for three days for a listing violation. I listed a cell phone as new and disclose in the ad that the phone comes in a unprinted box. eBays description...

Legitimate explanations for extreme discounts on factory sealed merchandise?

If you see someone selling for example power tools factory sealed at $50, $60 under the Home Depot price with free shipping - which I'm guessing has to cost $30, $40 or more - plus Paypal and Ebay taking their cut and they're still making money, what...

another penny promotion 7/20-24

Seems like we just had one. I thought ebay said promotions would be offered less often now.

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

can you check on a buyer?

I recently sold something for my son....( yes I am still doing that kind of stuff) I listed it last night and got a best offer a few hours later...its a good offer but when I tried to check on the buyers feedback left for others...I couldn't seem to ...

You can't Lump Entire Categories together regarding the extra 4% fees

You just can't, i sell in health and beauty, the "INAD" they say is .50% mine is 1.8%, There is no way that the average makeup return is less than 1% people buy the wrong shades,colors etc.. ALL THE TIME, and they return them and say the picture didn...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors