Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

FAST & FREE=Here We Go Again!

Just sold a book(ECONOMY SHIPPING-MEDIA MAIL), What does the buyer see? "FAST and FREE ON or BEFORE AUGUST 3"! Are you kidding me? Yes I will have it shipped out tomorrow on 7/30 but FAT CHANCE the buyer is getting a media mail item in 3 days! PLEASE...

Shipping cost vs item cost...

Why is it that a buyer is willing to pay $2.95 + 3.95 s/h for a certain card yet ignore that exact same card listed for $5.95 inc. shipping? Do buyers not add the two amounts together and see that the one with free shipping is actually cheaper? I hav...

Resolved! New buyer status is a concern to this seller

I've been eBaying for many years, but just now have encountered a situation that gives me pause for concern. I have listed an item for auction and it's closing in 3 days. Two bidders are nickel-and-diming the bid upward, and both are 'new' eBay membe...

User avatar by Scout
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Starter Store

I downgraded my premium store to a starter store. I thought I was able to list 100 fixed and 50 auction free each month. I listed the 100 fixed price but when I go to list the 50 auctions, I'm getting charged. Any idea what's going on? Did I misunder...

eBay.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

New markdown manager restrictions

I worked for an hour. trying to put relisted items on sale - buyers were waiting. These were re-lists with no price increases, just items I had run out of. Found out they had to be up for 14 days in order to go on sale. was told that sellers were rai...

The Strange $.01 Account Balance

Anyone else consistently have the $.01 account balance (actually a credit on mine) showing on their account? I read in another thread that as long as you have a running balance or credit on your account, you are unable to close your eBay account.Mark

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is Turbo Lister still available

I took a 2 year break from selling and got a new computer and was wondering if the Turbo Lister was still available and were do i find the download?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

So I Have $1.46 in eBay Buck to Spend...

... was going to throw it against some eBay boxes I need along with my quarterly supply coupon, but of course the box I need isn't being offered at the moment. So fellow eBayers, the floor is open. Recommendations of listings I can buy for $1.46?

User avatar by Guide
  • 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

Error code: 70049

I was not able to purchase the creams (CBD Clinic: Number 5) I needed because ebay Error code: 70049 kept showing. I have previously read that it will charged for the product numerous times. I wanted to make sure I will not be charged for a product I...

Sellers will never win a CC dispute and buyers are abusing this

Buyer contacts me wanting to return item that didn’t fit with what she wanted it for. I said sure, but since nothing was wrong with the item, she would have to pay return shipping. She emails me a week later, saying item was returned. After 2 weeks I...

Resolved! Are you more concerned with no restocking fee and shipping discounts or losing top rated plus badge

So 2 days away to the new policy beginning. On June 1st we have to decide if we want to give up top rated plus and continue our policy on buyer pays return shipping on a remorse buy. We also will lose the restocking fee and we offer free shipping on ...

Why does packing slip have a different payment amount listed?

I sold an item for $16.50. Buyer payed $3.50 for shipping and I bought the shipping label for around the same price. When I went to print the packing slip, it says that the shipping and handling cost is $22.56, making the total $39.06. Where in the w...

Wouldn't It Be Nice...

If eBay would be as helpful? The "other E" rarely has technical issues but when they do, they are on it within minutes even on weekends. Yesterday, there was a problem with new/renewed listings not showing up in search. Five hours later, done, dusted...

EtsyStatus.jpg
User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 3 helpful

Should I cancel a bid?

I am selling a vehicle in Florida and have received several bids from someone with 0 purchase history. The profile states that they live in Canada. I sent a message trying to confirm that they understand that this is for local pick up only but didn't...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors