Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Shipping insurance

Hi,Do I need to buy insurance if my item was sold around $1,000?Thanks for your time.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ending Auction early. How much will it cost and how will it affect my account?

I screwed up and listed an item for 14.99 that should have been 149.99. Got a bid immediately of course. How much will it cost me to end the auction and will it ding my account?I have read all the ebay pages regarding this. Some say there may be a fe...

Help

Hi guys, I was trying to sell my coach handbag a few weeks ago, the person made a bid and I accepted the bid but she never paid for it and after like a week she messaged me saying she didn’t want the bag anymore, however eBay has still charged me $6....

Is this negative feedback removable?

I'm guessing it's not, but figured it couldn't hurt to ask.I sell NWT baby/kid clothes. I don't take returns, but sometimes make exceptions if the item is still in the original condition, depending on why buyer is asking. Obviously if they open a cas...

question for book sellers

How's it going anymore? are your books selling, or languising? I'm finding it hard to get at all enthusiastic about listing single books any more due to low sales. [I"m doing as much as I can with lots]. Before someone chimes in about how books are d...

User avatar by Guide
  • 21 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buyer bought an item after messaging me several times offering to mail cash

I know I probably should have blocked them after getting the first message, but it's been a hectic couple of weeks. This person messaged me a week ago asking for a discount on an item with Best Offer enabled, then requested my address so they could m...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 55 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! it won't let me list my cap gun, need help with listing it?

when i try to list my plastic toy cap gun, after pressing the "LIST ITEM" button, it does'nt list it and just goes back to the create listing screen and has a message in red text at the very top, saying all this stuff about if you list a replica toy ...

Unfair feedback -heads up

This lady is a jock. She bought an item for 0.99 cents The item got lost in mail according to her words. She created a really big issue. After giving her a refund I offered to ship her item again for absolutely no charge including international shipp...

Warning - Offers to sell outside of eBay

I just got this warning email for a listing I ended several days ago. I only got one message from someone who was interested, which was when I started the listing two weeks ago, and I never responded to them. Can ebay ding me for fees for a listing I...

What is the deal with these Live Auctions, and why are those listings so lacking in info & photos?

I don't understand why all of these Live Auctions here seem to give me a case of the Buyer Beware Willies. Such a seller has less than 100 Feedback points, a 91.2% Feedback Rating (I assume that's not very good), has three negative Feedbacks, and yet...

selkirkauctions live-auctioneer screen shot #02.JPG selkirkauctions live-auctioneer screen shot #01.JPG
User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping to a cruise line?

I recently sold a high-value item to someone who lists their address as a cruise line. They have 0 feedback, and likely a fake name (googling the name returns zero hits). They have not paid yet, but this seems suspicious. Is there any way to relist? ...

Ebay Shipping Calculator - FAIL

I sold an item at auction with a 1 lb 6 oz weight, package or thick envelope priority mail. When I went to print the shipping label (for which Ebay collected $6.70 from the buyer), the shipping option came up as Priority Mail Envelope. When I correct...

User avatar by Guide
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Complete LACK of support for SELLERS during returns process

Twice now in 2 weeks that ebay has forced me to fully refund buyers who have either tampered with and broken or removed components from my items. In both cases I provided numerous photos to substantiate the damage / theft and ebay didn't even look at...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors