Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Noticed Issue With Item After It Sold -- Messaged Buyer But They're Not Responding

I sold a listing for two early 90's action figures on Saturday. I described them as having gotten a lot of play, having heavy wear to the paint in some spots, and one had a loose shoulder joint. I also noted that I sell items as-is, no returns. When ...

Buyers targeting me to scam and not obey return policy

Okay in just one week I have had a buyer scam me and one returning product which is a authentic versace perfume new in box. First will share my experience with buyer who scammed me and being new seller worrying about my reputation I fell for it. This...

I just opened an e-Bay Store and I need to know how to...

Dear e-bay community... How does one apply a "10%" savings to their listings? I see that many sellers have their regular price with a slash through it and the new price with the discount percentage listed. I went in my store under promotional manager...

Payment

Why do buyers get to chose whether they even pay for a purchase or not. Should payment be immediate like every other retail site? Your policy makes no sense.

opt out of seller hub

Does anyone know a workaround to get back to the old seller page (i.e. My Ebay)?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 41 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Is anyone elses istings not showing up??

I have literally searched for my listings and nothing!! I see the same ones of other peoples constantly but mine are nowhere to be found yes, they do show up once and awhile but I have to search and search! No wonder I'm not getting many views?? Has ...

Give me my money

Hey Ebay,Give me the money that I have been waiting forever on. Ive spoke to multiple people at your office multiple times trying to get my money and I still dont have it. Stop being criminals and put the money in my freaking account.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

With each change, it feels more and more like eBay wants to be Amazon.

I seriously wish eBay would stop trying to be Amazon; they're not. eBay is where I go to find one-of-a-kind or unique items that I can't find anywhere else - or items that have been discontinued that can no longer be purchased via standard retail cha...

Can someone explain these 50 extra listings....

I have a basic store with 100 listings. But these extra 50 keep popping up. I never activate it, it just shows. They never work. I cannot find any restrictions on it. Very strange...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay increasing selling fees is not for sure,, according to the announcement

I am starting a new thread as the other thread was regarding returns. When I heard that ebay was going to increase selling fees if sellers returns were outside of an ebay created peer metric, I was livid. this past couple weeks with all the technical...

Resolved! The buyer claims that I sold him the fake Theory polo shirt.

I am a seller on eBay for several months so I do not have much experience as a saler, especially in such situations. A few weeks ago, I sold a Theory polo shirt (here is a link to this offer https://www.ebay.com/itm/153099893935). Now the buyer wants...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors