Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 15 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Non-Paying Buyers

What the heck is going on with ebay and its buyers lately. I have been selling on ebay for over 20 years and in all that time, I had maybe 5 nonpayer buyers. I heard all kinds of excuses why the payment was not made in a timely manner. Now it seems t...

Question about "followers"

How does a seller get "followers"? Do I have to have a store? I notice some "stores" have followers, but I don't have any. But then again I don't have a store.Comments?

Unfair/faulty seller performance rating by eBay

I have been selling on eBay since 2003. I'm a stay home mom so I have been selling few things here & there periodically for extra treats like nails/hair for myself & kids so I don't feel guilty. For 18 years, I have been above standard rating & can't...

Fake bid gauging

Good Morning all,So recently in the past few months I have noticed buyers bidding on my sports cards not paying ,and placing ridiculous bids on the cards making other buyers not willing to place bids of there own.I also noticed the bidders are creati...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 35 replies
  • 2 helpful

CAN I COPY ANOTHER SELLER'S LISTING WITH VARIATIONS???

I'm looking into creating a listing with hundreds of variations. This is specifically for sets of sports cards which have a defined number of cards, players, and attributes. When I try to copy an existing listing with these variations already made (p...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can not print out invoices or packing slips from drop down menu.

This morning I went to print out packing slips/invoices from the drop down menu for overnight sales and I get this message"Unable to load due to system error.Please close the page and try again."I have tried reloading the page and I even tried a diff...

Home page changes.

One suggestion I'd make while they're fiddling around with this (in Q4 - of COURSE), would be to change the "items you've viewed recently" to be able to be cleared individually, not all or nothing. Sometimes I have stuff on there I'd like to keep on ...

Inventory - Taxes

this is my first year running an ebay store and i have a question about inventory going into the new year (from 2021 to 2022). So basically i have purchased a lot of inventory through out 2021 and did not sell it all. Does the price that i paid for t...

VERY LONG Item Sold Email Delays

Is anybody else recently experiencing extremely long delays between when an item sells and when they get the email notification? I just started noticing this yesterday. Yesterday it would be 30 - 45 minutes delay and the sales last night were 3+ hour...

Buyer gets 3 weeks to return my item!

I usually have a 30 day return policy my items. Never had a return. I just got a notice for a return and the reason was "ordered by mistake". (Which really means buyer remorse.) But the kicker is that the buyer gets 3 weeks to return my item. I shipp...

• 12 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors