Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Resolved! Fall Seller Update

Hi, all, surprised I don't see any mention here on the Seller Board about the new Fall Seller Update? Just received in email & from eCom. Enjoy!

IN MENS CLOTHING CATEGORY OF "BLAZERS & SPORT COATS "HAS BEEN REMOVED

I have been a top rated seller on eBay since 2012---I sell mostly mens suits ,blazers and sport coats--The category of "blazers & sport coats" has been removed and is now "suits &suit separates" .When relisting "waist size " is requested---If you don...

Unfair Decision on Case, Automatic Defect

I have an extremely frustrating case that I wanted to share to see if anyone else has ideas on what to do.About 2 weeks ago I shipped out a computer and it got damaged in transit. The buyer reached out to me and showed me a picture of the damage. I a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Can't request higher selling limit?

Hey guys, I am currently only allowed to sell 10 items a month but I want to clear out a lot of items at home (decluttering). I also want to sell crafts on ebay in the future. When I go to 'request higher selling allowances' it has a blue button sayi...

doing a local pickup w/out the option in my listing

ok, I'm selling an item and do not have local pickup as an option but it prob. will turn out to be that way...too late to add the option to the auction now.So... should I accept paypal or cash only IF a buyer ( who is winning auction as of now ) ends...

2018 Fall Seller Update

Hi Sellers, Today we announced our 2018 Fall Seller Update. If you've questions or feedback for eBay, please post on our dedicated discussion boards: https://community.ebay.com/t5/2018-Fall-Seller-Update/ct-p/2018FallSellerUpdate Thanks,The eBay Comm...

Best Offer Loophole

ebay seems to be encouraging sellers to accept and buyers to submit best offers but it's a policy with no teeth.When a buyer submits an offer and seller accepts, ebay sends an email stating "Sale is confirmed. Your item sold", really? a sale without ...

Resolved! First return ever. How to handle this?

What's the best way to handle this? Photo was exactly as pictured and described. Buyer says they are leaving a bad review and keeping the photo? This is my first return, ever, on 2 accounts, this one is basically a posting ID. Photo looks exactly lik...

Suspicious Buyer For Item Warning

We had to cancel bids for the buyer, because they aren't registered on eBay: The Papillon Handbook by Peggy & Bob Russell Roberts 1959 HC Received this today for sale from yesterday, but item sent already. Money still in PayPal as of now.eBay offered...

Tracking info

If a buyer does not pay for an item for 3 days, do i get penalized (as the shipper/seller) for not posting tracking info in a timely manner on eBay?

Go scammed by a buyer, what to do?

Hi guys, I have been scammed by a buyer. He bought a printer which I sold as used in good condition, I was using it before and obviously tested. In description it says that i changed a toner recently so its was new. When the buyer got his printer he ...

Scam or no scam?

I'm wanting to purchase some jet skis and I found some with very low price tag so this is the email I received from the seller Is it to good to be true? This is the email I received from the seller. Hello again, The price is 2000$ firm. Now I'm here ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Multiple items possibly accidentally listed?

I had an item listed and I got 4 offers all within minutes of each other. When I checked, it was 4 offers of the same amount from two different people. I am confused and am wondering if somehow I had the item listed as having a quantity of 2 because ...

Changing Ebay Too Much

I am a seller, but I am also a big buyer. I like eBay because it is unique and I can find unique items for a good price. If I wanted to shop on Amazon, I would shop on Amazon. Some of these changes seem like they are going to ruin eBay for me, as a b...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors