Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Variation Listing say what?

I am having trouble understanding how to create a multiple listing.In my example below, I have changed the "widget" to R&R T-Shirts for demonstration ONLY. On creating listings with variations Ebay says:"Each listing can have 5 variation details""and...

eBay and now Paypal's new motto " we're working on it !

Pictures.. i was lucky there, didn't lose many. Yesterday's KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT IN GOOD STANDING - PAYMENT NEEDED Today, Paypal, feeling left out, is having a hide and seek with todays payments. These are the Good ol Days !

Paypal missing data for yesterday and today

I had shipped out 2 items where the paypal data was missing, did not realize it till later today. I was a bit concerned since one of my items was $155 and I had shipped it and the paypal transaction data was *poof. called paypal 2.5 hour wait-ok that...

New 30 day return policy.

I've been selling off my collection of 70's vintage receivers and other items similar since 1998. The 30 day return reminds me of the Radio Shack board that decided their best growth path was to begin selling cell phones in the mid 1990's. eBay has a...

I removed all my listings

Yup, after 15yrs. Selling used hobby parts. I can’t stand when eBay is not trusting you. They choose to believe in the buyer whom simply said item not match description and issuing full refund and have me paying shipping both ways. they are used item...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 3 helpful

Just when things are looking a little brighter.......

Just when eBay sales seem to look so much better after 3 rotten days, the valve gets shut off again! Keep it flowing! Let my listings continue to be able for ALL to see. Good luck to all.

You Still Have Time to Avoid Fees : Higher “item not as described” return requests ?

I sell cosmetics that are AUTHENTIC and "inspired by" brand names. That is, these cosmetics do not claim to be replicas of other brands but they are a cheaper version of other brands. Even though I don't have to, I mention clearly that "This (item na...

Resolved! Listings not showing up in search results

Hello, I am a new seller from Japan. 2 days ago I created my first listings. In the beginning they showed up properly, but now I can't find them anymore, neither by keyword nor by listing number. I checked them for duplicate listing, but selling mang...

Just made a sale, buyer's phone # does not appear and the transaction is not shown on my paypal

Just made sale but when I go to the sold page on my page and click on the item to see the buyer's address and to print a shipping label a phone number is supposed to show right below their shipping address but there's nothing there. I have never made...

Listing with Prohibited Policy Violation Issue - Because it was Stored in Building M4

For a few months I'd noticed that when I listed Military Surplus items, like Back Packs, Duffle Bags, Navy Ship Commerative Wall Plaques and Military Challenge Coins, I had been getting the cautionary note, as they were uploaded, that told me it appe...

Question about grading full trading card sets?

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to grade the full trading card sets that I am planning on listing. Everything I've seen online is about grading individual cards (which I am also going to sell), but not about full sets. If I have a full set in...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I had not sold for a while. Jesus why is it so expensive now!

I have not sold on ebay for many years but decided to clean out my basement. The fees were always very reasonable in the past. Now I'm getting wanged for final value fees on shipping, rediculous sums on my actual sales. I've wound up loosing money on...

Inventory Optimization & Product Based Selling 2018 Update Concerns

I got my first notice this week that one of my old listings didn't have enough product identifiers to "fit" into the new eBay Catalog scheme, followed by an eBay e-mail with a bunch of retoric about how the new eBay catalog is going to make things be...

New Script Appearing In My HTML on Listings

I have recently finished up cleaning up my 300+ listings. My account was switched to the new listing tool many months ago, no problems with that. I started reducing the number of words in my listings. (Making them better for mobile) Recently a new ve...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors