Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Resolved! Promotion ad rate

Does it matter if I change the ad rate to a minimum and still have an efficient promoted listing? For an example: Would a promoted listing with a suggested ad rate of 12.3% have more viewings and more visibility than a promoted listing with the minim...

Selling

I sold an item, and the buyer paid, so I sent it out. Then after a couple weeks the buyer informed me that he didn't provide the right address, and didn't yet receive his item. I told him to check with the shipper, and provide them the right address....

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping Label & Cart Troubles

I went to finish printing my labels today and noticed that an item I had already printed was still in the “Awaiting shipment” section. I accidentally printed it again. No big deal, I voided the second label. That item is still marked as Awaiting Ship...

IMG_6650.jpeg IMG_6651.jpeg IMG_6652.jpeg

Slow Board loading?

Seems like boards..........posts are very slow to load? Ebay itself..........listings, Seller hub, etc and rest of internet seems fine?

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 39 replies
  • 8 helpful

Ebay's stupid question answering process for FOREIGN Ebay sites

So you go to answer a question from a foreign seller and are presented by a sign-in page for the foreign Ebay. Not only does it not make SENSE to have to answer it this way, having to sign-in again, but WHAT are we to make of the "choices" buttons at...

Resolved! eBay final value fee

I had a four coin set listed that had no interest. So I listed all four coins separately but forgot to delete the 4 coin listing. Yes, my fault. Got an immediate bid on an individual coin. Then got one on the four coin set I forgot to delete. So I de...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Anybody else having issues with the purchase shipping label button and/or no services available?

I was in the middle of printing out my orders for the day and suddenly when I click on the purchase shipping label it isn't taking me to where I can print it out or anywhere. Also many times I'm seeing no services available. This is for eBay standard...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Tracking

No option to add tracking details since recent update.????????????

Probably best to wait for tax return season to sell

Sales are low. I have more items listed than ever. Part of that is going to be due to other sellers who may value their time less than me. The quality of buyers Ebay has helped attract.... not good in my opinion. Anyone else just feel like putting ti...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! None of my listing are "Top Rated" Eligible

Hello,I just became "Top Rated" eligible but it says none of my listing are eligible. I changed all my listing to 1 day handling and free 30 day returns yet it still says this. Does anyone have an idea of what I can do? Thank you! It says this below

Web capture_22-7-2023_221357_sellerstandards.ebay.com.jpeg

Seller Alert - Buyers of LEGO and credit card fraud

Sellers of LEGO Sets. I have noticed a disturbing trend as I have now posted LEGO sets again after a brief holiday from doing so. WOW. Every single set that I posted and sold initially was a credit card fraud scam. I shipped the set, brand-new, with ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors