Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

More Changes to The Community Boards??

So I see the layout and design of the Community Discussion Board has been changed again, Now maybe they can fix all the ghosting going on on the right side of the page with everything layered over each other, and while they are at it PLEASE FIX THE N...

iPad ebay app listing format

Help, I list my ebay items on my iPad. There is what I call the regular listing format. Recently, there was a new listing format that I think it very difficult to use. Then for some reason, the regular format came back. It goes back and forth. Is it ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraud return and flat out lied to by Ebay rep. Please help

Please help-I sold a brand new auto part-The buyer left positive feedback praising the item and service-It was a NO return listing and even stated this in the listing-Many days later the buyer stated it was the wrong item-I asked how so???-Buyer said...

Resolved! What do I have to do to place better in search?

Hello my fellow eBay peoples! [I also posted the following on the eBay for Business Facebook page, I'm hoping it will be seen by somebody who can give us some real answers] I have a question regarding search placement. What does a Top Rated Plus sell...

Ebay funds on hold still despite exceeding all requirements

Sorry for the long post but the buyer paid 12 days ago and funds are still being held. OK, I'm not new to ebay but I do have less than 25 items sold so far. I've been with ebay for over 18 years and sold about 10 or so items. I was told that funds wo...

Changing 30 days listing to Good Til Cancelled

Is it possible to revise a 30-day fixed price listing to Good Til Cancelled before the item ends? I would like to do this to items with watchers so that watchers are not lost. I will use "sell similar" for items that end without aby watchers. Thank y...

Sold Item Sold Again 10 Days Later - No active listing ......

I had read a week or so ago, but can't find the post - about a sold item being relisted without any action on the part of the seller. Well, I had an item that sold 10 days ago (quantity of 1) that just sold again this morning - even though there was ...

WHY IS IT ALLOWED FOR SOME SELLERS WHILE OTHER SELLERS HAVE THEIR ACCOUNT RESTRICTED

Can someone explain to me why in the "sports cards, baseball " or any other sports category some sellers can constantly list reprints of authentic cards while other sellers are not allowed, and if they continue will get their account restricted or ba...

best offer on auctions?

Maybe this has been done to death but I was surprised today to see an auction with Best Offer. I placed a bid before noticing the Best Offer. Thinking I was imagining it, I looked at the seller's other listings. Auctions with Best Offer. Is this a ne...

User avatar by Guide
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Best Offer on auctions

I don't see another post I made. Now you can put a Best Offer on auctions, though not if BIN is being used. I have added it to some of my current auctions to see if anyone bites. But only for a small discount.

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

current promotion handled differently

I just noticed that my recent Fixed Price relists have counted against the current promotion, not from my 1000 store listings. I do not recall that happening before.

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Someone please help a poor newbie out 😢

So I've just created an account about 2 weeks ago and decided to post my first ever listing. However, it says that I've reached the number of items and amount that I can list even though I still have 50 free listings. What do I do??? It seems insanel...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors