Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

A warning about paypal credit (so called merchant cash advance)

First of all to make this crystal clear ebay and paypal are machines who do not evalute the appropiateness of what they are doing or deciding.In the end it is a binary descision yes/no fed by their demands (if these are satisfied). For instance even ...

ebay product catalog

What good is a catalog if the products/manufacturers keep changing and products become obsolete? and Just like "Let your fingers do the work”, ATT tried it and look where we are now with their white/yellow pages. Think forward not backward just becau...

warm*nest*pillowcase

hello does anyone know why i look up this store and it seems like it doesnt exist all of a sudden? i just got the pillowcases i ordered today from this store and when i wnet to order more it looks like its gone?? THERES AN EXCLAMAION POINT BY THE STO...

Does ebay have a way we can advertize a one week sale?

We have wanted to stop selling and even though I have been disappointed at times over our sales, then I see a increase for that month and I end up ot quiting. I was wondering if eBay offers a way to like advertise a sale of all our items at one fixed...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Carrier Scans

Listen up, eBay...It's Labor Day, a federal holiday. There is no mail delivery today!!! No shipping!!! No carrier scans!!! I sold something yesterday, Sunday. Printed the label yesterday, Sunday. Today is Monday, Labor Day, no mail service. I now hav...

Do I have to Pay for a Fraudulent Transaction?

I just got a notice from Paypal that a customer claims someone used his credit card without his knowledge. Also claims he did not receive the item. Do I have to pay for Credit card fraud? Paypal has taken the money from my account and gives me 3 opti...

Not as Described Claim

Hello,I had a buyer purchased expensive Speakers from me and he even came to my home to Audition them, even had a specific music CD he wanted to hear. He inspected the speakers up and down with a flashlight light on his hands and knees. We played fiv...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay only listen to Buyers

I never used eBay for selling before and I got my first experience. Probably the last.I sold my Nikon NIKKOR 35mm f/2 D AF Lens as is and used. Is an old lens, more them 15 years and I put all these information in the description. The buyer is reques...

Sharing a happy tale

Wanted to share with other ebay sellers. I'm a small time seller/buyer on ebay. I had a buyer pick up a couple things from me and was very happy with them. About a week ago I received an email thru ebay from this buyer asking if I'd like what jewelry...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 13 helpful

New Webernet" inter. E bay lister

What happens after the 31st of December ? do they cancell it, modify it, continue it.Is this a trial run with a pass or fail attempt or one to be adjusted?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone using the new service from webinterpret? Spotted a flaw within 5 min of starting free trial

So I just signed up for the new service from webinterpret.THEIR EXCHANGE RATES are too low! If you don't know the service they basically translate and list your items at other ebay sites like ebay.uk .it .fr and so on.Looks wonderful but I have a shi...

Buyer left negative in error

Hi, a buyer left a negative in error for me back in June (I don't sell often, and just noticed it now). Her comment was very positive, so I don't know what went wrong. It looks like it's over 90 days, so is it still possible for the feedback to be re...

Buyer says they received wrong item.

I sent buyer 1 oz gold coin 3 to 4 weeks ago. They opened case today saying they just got around to opening today and they say and show pictures that they received a regular Kennedy Half dollar in the box. The way I see things with everything I read ...

• 45 replies
  • 0 helpful

Non paying buyer

So I only sell at fixed price but when a buyer emailed me for a discount I responded with offer. They accepted. I wrongly assumed the immediate payment option I had on would carry through. Lesson learned. So a week later buyer still has not paid and ...

Another question about the current promotion offer of 20% off FVFs on items of $50 or more

This might be a stupid question, but I'm not sure if the 20% off final value fee offer that some sellers just received applies to items that sell for a TOTAL of $50 or more, meaning sales price including shipping must be $50, or if the $50 has to be ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors