Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Mobile friendly checker

Is it possible to perform a Mobile Friendly Check in Bulk ?  Thanks.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

ideas for selling

Hello everyone.I am looking for ideas on what to sell on ebay. Mostly, I sell things that I have around the house that I no longer need.I sell a lot of books and some collectibles/ vintage items.I am running out of ideas on what to list and several i...

Beat To Death Subject Promotional Banners....

I realize that this subject has been beat to death, however, I am going to toss it out again. I always have a shipping discount running and that banner always is showing on my listings at the bottom of the page. OK fine. Last Thursday I started a sto...

Anything can be returned no matter what! Per ebay policy!!!

All you have to do is click the item not as described! Even if the customer states they want it to fit X and it clearly states it fits abc.Ebay WILL MAKE YOU TAKE IT BACK! Even if your international selling that states no returns with global shipping...

Package delivered in 21 days. What are my options?

I purchased a tool that I needed. Seller advertised it as priority mail (expedited) and I won the auction and gave immediate payment. 7 days went by and had not shipped yet so I sent a message, no response. 2 days later he updated the package info. T...

New Seller on Ebay: Question re Final Payment Received on Paypal

Hi guys,New to eBay here and a new seller. I just successfully sold 2 earphones using the best offer option. One for $190 and the other for $180 (both Canadian buyers, I'm from Canada).When I log into PayPal, I see that my funds are being held which ...

Need a Listing Sale Please! Others got one, But I didn't!

I don't understand why I didn't get a listing sale this month. I usually do. And Others got one but I didn't. I wonder how they figure out who gets one and who doesn't I can't afford a store, since my items are low priced. Wish we could go back to 10...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to add a banner to my Ebay Store?

I have a design for a banner for my Ebay store but I cannot find valid instructions as to how to actually add the banner to my store. All instructions that I find tell me to go to "my account", then "marketing tools" but that link does not seem to ex...

Item appearing different on buyer search, than on my list of Active Selling

Hi Don't know how to soert this. I listed an item with a bidding price and a buy it now price. No problems. I then amended the listing to reduce to free postage. Now the buyer search is just showing the bidding bit, and not buy it now, even though it...

Resolved! Error in Editing Bulk Listings

Hello, I have a problem with editing listings in bulk.I edit my prices in bulk using the edit button under active listings all the time. Recently I am getting errors for over 130 listings out of 500 listings. These errors only appear for Variation li...

LOWER THE PRICE?

I'm having a 30% OFF sale at rhis time. Despite this, I'm getting Ebay emails saying "LOWER THE PRICE AND MAKE THE SALE" What does Ebay want?? I think Ebay may want to offer a parallel lowered final-value fee for slashing our prices to "MAKE THE SALE...

Drafts are corrupted when opened up again to take pictures.

My drafts are often corrupted. Not all the time, but a lot of the time. Some times when I open them again the next day they are fine. I have repeately contacted iosfeedback and they really can't help me. I have had to recreate my drafts, essentially ...

CAN'T EVEN FIND MY LISTING IN "SOLD"!

Sold a blouse last week, got a decent price, had another same brand, but different style to list, so went to "sold" for price suggestions. Search engine's so bad, even my recent sale did not show up under "sold" for that brand! When things don't show...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors