Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Buyer left negative in error

Hi, a buyer left a negative in error for me back in June (I don't sell often, and just noticed it now). Her comment was very positive, so I don't know what went wrong. It looks like it's over 90 days, so is it still possible for the feedback to be re...

Buyer says they received wrong item.

I sent buyer 1 oz gold coin 3 to 4 weeks ago. They opened case today saying they just got around to opening today and they say and show pictures that they received a regular Kennedy Half dollar in the box. The way I see things with everything I read ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 45 replies
  • 0 helpful

Non paying buyer

So I only sell at fixed price but when a buyer emailed me for a discount I responded with offer. They accepted. I wrongly assumed the immediate payment option I had on would carry through. Lesson learned. So a week later buyer still has not paid and ...

Another question about the current promotion offer of 20% off FVFs on items of $50 or more

This might be a stupid question, but I'm not sure if the 20% off final value fee offer that some sellers just received applies to items that sell for a TOTAL of $50 or more, meaning sales price including shipping must be $50, or if the $50 has to be ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another seller oops

My daughter purchased a pretty mid century modern piece of cased art glass for me here and had it shipped to my address. It arrived yesterday in perfect condition. The seller must have been in a hurry to ship it and did not check the piece before pac...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 20 replies
  • 7 helpful

Idea for unpaid buyers

I've listed about 20 items this month and so far I've had to relist 4 because buyers never pay or even contact me back asking if they've changed their mind. 20% unpaid rate is a pretty pathetic and I have blocked buyers set up already. How about a se...

idea.jpg

Message from eBay about suspicious buyer, eBay cancelled sale

I had two of the same message in my inbox this morning from eBay that they had cancelled a sale because the buyer was not a registered user. But I checked my PayPal account and it shows payment made. I was going to contact eBay but site says wait tim...

User avatar by Scout
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mark down Manager update questions

In the 2018 Summer Seller Update, we announced new changes to requirements for creating a markdown sale event that went into effect on June 25, 2018. We listened to your feedback and have made a change to these markdown sale requirements. Sellers can...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 35 replies
  • 4 helpful

California Proposition 65

Does the California Proposition 65 show up to all viewers or just viewers from California? If it shows up to all viewers, then it’s like California is making laws for the world.

Inner-state sales only?

So, I saw in some threads here a week or so back, something about a seller being perplexed at his unusual amount of sales to his own state of Wisconsin (or such)....I didn't really follow the conversation too much...but gosh, it seems it's happening ...

EBAY.......Ya Better Figure It Out

eBay sales are faltering very very badly for way too many sellers.Every seller has their own story, has their own unique situation, have been sellers for years, etc etc etc.But they all have the same symtom.......Miserable Sales across the board. Eba...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 14 replies
  • 6 helpful

Experienced seller starting a new acct. how to get sales with zero feedback.

Hello everyone, I have opened a new acct. I have received at least 100 additional listings from ebay on this acct. since I started selling again 2 years ago. I received zero in august and this month they sent me 100 free auctions only. I never and re...

USPS damaged a package I sent. What do I do?

Hey everyone. I recently sold an item and shipped USPS to the buyer with insurance purchased to cover item value. The buyer received the package today and showed me photos of damage that was present upon delivery. Both the package and item inside wer...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors