Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Seller Dashboard reporting WRONG info on Tracking Report

The Seller Dashboard is reporting wrong info on my Account, reporting that ONE item, deliverd two days after actually being shipped, never got a Carrier Scan. It's been this way for two days now. The Order Details page, which when expanded, shows Ful...

NoCarrierScan_1.jpg NoCarrierScan_2.jpg NoCarrierScan_3.jpg
User avatar by Guide
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Return Rate ??

I know this is a silly question, but are the bugs worked out of this yet ? <----try to control hysterical laughter Another thread here made me look at my dashboard, which I rarely do, and I have a 14% return rate in Jewelry & Watches (1 out of 7). No...

not specify postage

Hi I won a action but seller did not specify postage for my country and therefore I cant pay it. How can seller add shipping cost ? Thank you

Sellers need more protection from negative & neutral feedback & returns

This is something many sellers are having issues with a buyer ,for whatever reason, do not click on the button next to do you want to return this item on their purchase history, that states have you contacted the seller first. I Most will just leave ...

Suspicious Buyer bought, claim item not as described, eBay rules buyer's favor

Summary:- 8/26/2018 Sold a collectible action figure brand new mint in its packaging, never opened. The line is called S.H.Figuarts and if you googled for broken pieces or missing accessories right out of packaging, the result is zero. I collected th...

buyer_01.jpg buyer_02.jpg buyer_03.jpg buyer_04.jpg

Sellers don't need automatic feedback to leave feedback for 50 customers in less than one minute.

I noticed that some sellers said they have to leave feedback for one customer at a time. They said they have to spend a lot of time leaving feedback. I don't know what kind of problem is preventing them from leaving feedback for all customers in less...

User avatar by Guide
  • 51 replies
  • 1 helpful

Come on Ebay!!!

Batman Damned #2 will be released on 11/21/2018. Some of ebay sellers are posting it now which is in violation of your sellers terms. If I do it I will be kicked off. These people have been preselling things over 2 months before their release date an...

User avatar by Scout
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay is no friend to sellers!!!!!

I am sick of dead beat, non paying auction winners. If I report them, I have to wait a month for their so called investigation. Then, I can't leave negative feedback for them. How do I block deadbeat buyers? Good luck trying to find it on ebay. EBAY ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 4 helpful

Anyone else missing added Item Specifics ?

Item Specifics I've created/added to ebay's fill-in-the-blanks ones are now not showing on my listings. The vast majority of theses are new listings, not sell similar or relist. I know the "extra" IS get dropped when relisting and have to be redone. ...

New search bug. Does your variation listing show a variation photo instead of the default photo?

I have a multi-variation listing with 4 colors and 2 lengths that was a pretty consistent seller but simply stopped selling on 09/17/2018. There are a number of reasons that could lead to this so I initially ignored it until 09/21/2018, which was the...

Dishonest buyers

Hi all, I guess I've been lucky because I just got my first return this year. (about 300-400 transactions a year), TRS with perfect feedback & stars.A buyer filed a SNAD for an item she received 12 days ago, says item was not as described or pictured...

Buyer do not pick up the package

Hello! Please help me with this issue! The package was sent to a P.O box address using USPS with signature confirmation. It arrived and avilible for pick up since last Wed. The status now is : Reminder to Schedule Redelivery of your item This is a re...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors