Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Not All Listings Appearing in International Searches

Hi! I'm having some trouble with my listings currently not appearing in international searches. I have over 1,000 items listed which ship worldwide (I have verified this by checking listings individually to make sure worldwide shipping is selected). ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

I've been selling here for about 15 years and tomorrow I have a job interview!!

I've been on eBay since 2000, hard to believe!!! I didn't start selling until 2001 or 2002, but I've happily ( most days) called eBay my job! I've seen it super busy, where you could list anything at auction and really have some fun, to this last wee...

Fake views

I was curious why I didn't have any views in this great big world of ebay. It seems SOMEONE should be seeing my listing. Well the three "views" that I had were my own. I found this out when I refreshed my page each time. Needless to say I kept refres...

Ebay international shipping abusive fees & taxes

Hello there, Im just searching for an answer on why ebay is imposing taxes & fees for customs when an item dont get that? Explaining my point better is because I was trying to buy an item for $20 (shipping $40) plus $50 in import fees (why the hell?)...

eBay's new shipping label is AWFUL! I cannot print the label!!

I can't stand the new shipping label format. The other one was PERFECT for me. My buyer just paid for an item. I went to print the label and got this error message from eBay: Error creating labelMissing or invalid Ship to postal code So Googled her c...

do i have to pay the best offer fee when my listing adds it automatically

Ebay always adds best offer to my listings if they dont sell after a while. i dont add this and never see an option to add/remove it so im not entirely sure why it does it. what i am wonderign is does it charge you the 35p to add the best offer optio...

Resolved! Cancelling an Order

So I just yesterday, I sold a book, and I immediately sent my invoice to the buyer (including shipping and handling fees). Today, I get a message from them saying the listing said free shipping. I never charge free shipping, so I went to look at the ...

Good till Cancelled - I canceled all fo them few days before ending and they reapeared it now

Hello there, Several topics with Good till canceled but I didnt find the one with the problem as mine. Last month I got email from ebay - promotion for international market. You write one listing and it is appearing in several ebays (com, ca, it, au....

shipping labels not printing

other documents print but i never make it past the 1 st page on ebay labels it doesnt even connect with the printer i have a canon laser jet lpb 6000?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Downloading a video

Hello,I've been trying to download a video in my listing and it pops up error and suggests using JPG, PNG, TIF or BMP file. I don't understand it. I have no problem downloading photos. Any clues? Thanks

обман продавца в ebay

Ищу совета!!! Пишу первый раз. Пять лет покупаю на EBAY и ни каких проблем. Порекомндовала своему другу, а у него не «пруха» с покупками на EBAY.1. Купил родителям БАДЫ из Индии два лота по 5 стандартов Rumalaya forte ( от остеопороза и разрушения су...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Problem completing a listing

I’ve spent over an hour trying to upload a new listing. As I work my way down to other options such as to set a start date for the offer, the information in the more specific details text box disappears! I saved a draft exited the site, logged back i...

Potential Freight Forward Scammer Buyer

Greetings All: A buyer has purchased an item, & has listed for his address a Freight Forward Service that has been mentioned here in an older discussion as one favored by a scam buyers "who use the trick of freight forwarding an item and then claimin...

User avatar by Scout
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors