Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Second chance offers

I want to make a second-chance offer, but I am willing to sell it to the next highest bidder for a little less than what he offered because there was some bad action going on with the one that won the item. He failed to pay and I filed an Unpaid Item...

Buyer closed account after buying my item, seems suspicious!

A buyer made an offer on an item of mine, I submitted a counteroffer.Then they outright buy the item at the listed price.On my selling page, the item is marked as paid, along with a note that the buyer is no longer registered on ebay.I click on the u...

Ebay Bans Seller of 20+ Years for Home Invasion

I have been an eBay seller now since approximately 1998. I have had numerous problems over the course of 20 years I have been selling on this website including having to restart my account in 2006 due to it being hacked through eBay. To clarify that,...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 35 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Alibaba shipping is holding me back advice from experts

Lets say I order an item for $0.57. 0.57x2000=1140 The price is fine for the item. But then shipping comes on and adds a extra $840 and I won’t make profit. So with alibaba sellers how can I negotiate a better shipping price? I heard you can wait mon...

Return Request Turns into Mess?

So I sold a pair of pants for $15.50 and $4.50 shipping. Buyer received them, they did not fit, she opened a return request for fit (remorse), which was auto-accepted by Ebay. She then waited several days to ship the item back. I got notification in ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 31 replies
  • 0 helpful

items that previously sold being re-listed without my knowledge

I have had several instances recently where items that I sold have somehow showed up in my listings and were bought when it was obviosly not available, having already sold. At first I thought I had somehow mis-placed the item, but it keeps happening....

problems with _ sample CSV file (Volume price offers)

Hello everybody.I tried to make a discount on my goods. I changed the file sample CSV file. Original file:SKU,Offset Type(Amount or Percentage),T1 Min. Qty,T1 Max. Qty,T1 Offset Value,T2 Min. Qty,T2 Max. Qty,T2 Offset Value,T3 Min. Qty,T3 Max. Qty,T3...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer demanding faster processing time?

On Monday, I sold an item and the buyer paid very quickly. After receiving payment, I get this message: "Please ship this out tomorrow w/ tracking, and do not include the receipt with the package. Thanks a lot." I only offer 3 day processing time bec...

Resolved! 25 items without sell !!

i list 25 items without any sell i think 20 days now and i didn't get any sell !!Can someone help me ?

Help Please

Items I already sold are relisting even Items I only have one of The other day I even sold an item I already sold ....today I was just goofing around in my active stuff and I am seeing stuff I sold in active listings for sale How do I make it stop I ...

relisting items that sit idle then disappear

I once had 25 items listed..2 sold...I relisted 11. ... After 7 or 8 days I went to relist the other 12 but they were totally gone. Do I have to list the 12 from the very beginning ? Can I retrieve them from old files ? How can I retrieve old listing...

Still Waiting for Ebay Bucks from July Selling Promo

@Anonymous or other blue who can help me. 10% ebay bucks buy or sell promo rec'd and activated on July 19. Bucks were to be awarded by end of Sept. I'd like to get this on record just in case they aren't posted by Sept. 31. I have a screenshot of the...

ebay no longer even tries to stand with the seller -i'm done!

I have been on ebay for 15 years. Sold a book $130 - buyer messages me: I would like to return because it has highlighting. I say uhhhh no I clearly stated that on the listing so I will not accept a return. so then they wait a couple days and say uhh...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors