Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Phone sold as new but is actually tampered with

I bought a phone off of ebay 4 months ago that was sold as brand new. I recently dropped the phone and brought it into the repair shop to have it fixed. However, the repair shop told me the phone is NOT new, it was originally a different colored, was...

Have you been receiving email from eBay that your order has arrived? New to me.

I apologize if this has already been discussed. But this is a first for me. I received an email from eBay: "DELIVERED....." Then: "Great News! Your order has arrived at (my address) Hope you enjoy your order". This came from eBay, not the seller. Mus...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

IPR listing sold but payment has Expected Clearing Date of 10/24/18? What is going on??

Sold an item tonight. Listing was Buy It Now with Immediate Payment Required like I do with all my listings (rechecked the listing in question and it was definitely IPR). Item is in my Solds list now and is no longer active. Ebay has it as Awaiting p...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

EXPERIENCES WITH BEST OFFER SINCE EBAY HAS BEEN INCLUDING IT AUTOMATICALLY

It has been some time since Ebay decided to automatically add Best Offer to many listings. While this was not popularly received, some have said that it has facilitated sales. I wonder what your experiences with it have been, and how it has been used...

orders by same person

So now that the morons that run this company have forced the insanely horrible seller hub page down every one' s throats .. the order page takes probably 3 more clicks and is very difficult to navigate .... they just changed it again for the second t...

Ali Express is poaching my pictures from ebay listings For Their Own Site

I just listed a Chesty's Pride T shirt yesterday and a few hours later I decide to google "Chesty's Pride" and the first image that comes up is one of my own but the link takes me to Ali Express, in China, and a sub store called Wow Tee Store. Ali Ex...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer's real ebay email address

Thought this was impossible nowadays. But bought an item yesterday -- and with the exact same timestamp as the order confirmation email -- there was a 2nd email to my valid email address *on file with Ebay* with links to items on their website. And n...

USPS misdelivery advice

A buyer contacted me saying their package is scanned as delivered. It's in the same state as the buyer, but in another city about 200 miles away from them. Tracking does show scanned as delivered today in that other city. So what should I do now? I d...

500 Free Listing Promotions

Fellow sellers, were you left out again too? Did you get it? Me neither, on any of my accounts. (This is my posting ID FYI). Thanks for leaving so many of of out, again. I have a room full of holiday items.................Guess it's not the holidays ...

eBay has royally screwed up my account.

To make the preface short, a bunch of fees from one month didn't get applied and were transfered to the next month. I was going to end up owing eBay around $900, which I didn't have enough to cover. So someone within eBay's backoffice turned off auto...

Buyer says "it's your loss"

almost 2 months ago a buyer bought something and the address system says their address is invalid/complete. I googled it and it's an office bldg with like 200 units. the buyer didnt give a unit number. i messaged them for it and they never replied. s...

About to get scammed by buyer, need help with policy!

I am a reletively new seller with little experience( 84 ratings and 100% good feedback) and I think I am about to be scammed. I need help from experts like retrose1 , as I do not know policy well enough to protect myself from people who prey on new s...

The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes. ????

I got a message from a seller wanting a huge lot of cassettes I haven't been able to sell. When I messaged back, this warning came back. I tried 3 times, same result. Then, I noticed he had sent me 2 messages. I believe this is causing more than one ...

Is this shipping cost a joke???

The shipping price is crazy and on top of that it shows the same exact price for 1 day overnight shipping, obviously I can't do this what do I do?

Screen Shot 2018-10-22 at 3.07.40 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-10-22 at 3.08.13 PM.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors