Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Way too many metrics to be graded...

I'm starting to have real trouble keeping up with the grading parameters now in place for sellers. There are the defect grade (out of stock cancellation, unresolved by seller case) metrics which can lead to higher fvfs (14%) and possible banning. The...

Identification of an antique part

I hope someone can help me identify this piece of wood thats 2 1/8" and 1" diameter. There is a hole on the side when blown into produces a toot sound by way of the hole in the bottom and the reed in the air way. Thanks in advance Bill

IMG_4300.JPG IMG_4299.JPG

Resolved! Buyer returned item to sender after non-payment report

Please help if you have advice. Here's the chain of events:Auction ended on 9-23; buyer did not pay.After a day I sent an invoice.After 3 days, I sent a payment reminder, asking when they would be able to pay. After 4 or 5 days (I can't remember) wit...

Ebay France

The sellers on ebay France do not have to take an online source like Paypal or credit card? They can accept personal checks or bank to bank transfers only. That does not seem fair since even on pick up only we have to take an online source.

Need advice about Negative feedback -I cannot get the buyer to respond!

Hello fellow Ebay sellers! I have been selling on Ebay for a few months now and so far have received only positive feedback. I feel like I am doing things starting off the right way. Fast shipping, clear photos, good descriptions, etc. Everything was...

Multiple items (size variations) under single auction - is this OK?

Instead of a variation listing, this seller appears to have several sizes of shoes selling under a single auction. This would drive a wider group of buyers to single auction which seems to be out of line with the rules around here. One auction one it...

Why does eBay let winning bidders get away with canceling?

I don't sell a lot on eBay because I'm busy and it takes up a lot of my time. I sold a few things lately, for reasonbly high sums, and twice the winning bidder has immediately written to ask for me to cancel their bid because they changed their mind....

The new ebay category changes are a disaster

August 2018 clothing categoy changes are a disaster I am reposting this since category was misspelled in the title- also updated below All our polo shirts are now categorized as button down shirts- if you go to change to a polo there is no drop down ...

Adding Variation To Already Listed Item

I have looked but cannot find how to add a variation to an active listing. I knw how to create a new listring with variations. Does anyone knw how to add a variation to an active listing? Thanks in advance.

Can't list or update listings

Anyone else? Tried in more than one browser, just does the spinny thing indefinitely after pressing done in either list or revise.

Amazon Pop-Ups

For the past week, when I search for items on EBAY and get the same or similiar items as a pop-up's across the top of my screen. Has anyone else experienced this? If Ebay buyers are getting a similar reaction, this draws buyers away from EBAY.

eBay's Downfall?

Very interesting article. I bolded /redded the best parts: https://seekingalpha.com/article/4188922-ebay-stagnation-modeeBay: In Stagnation ModeJul. 21, 2018 3:18 PM ET eBay's second-quarter earnings report fell heavily short of analyst expectations,...

eBay GSP, Pitney Bowes & Aramex

I recently ordered a product from the UK and made use of the Global Shipping Program. I paid all required fees on eBay and product was shipped. I now received an e-Mail from Aramex stating that they need me to complete import documents, provide proof...

Protecting Intellectual Property Rights??

I have a friend who is a very accomplished artist. His work has been shown in galleries in New York and Massachusetts. He began selling some of his work on eBay a few years ago, and much to his chagrin, he discovered that other people were making bad...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 40 replies
  • 0 helpful

Items that sold magically reappearing

I have had this happen at least 3 times now. An item I have sold will suddenly sell again. I am very careful when I do relistings on unsold items, make sure I do them within a day or two of ending, etc... But I have had 3 items that have magically sh...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors