Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Resolved! eBay global shipping and Russian buyer

Hi. I started selling after being off eBay for a while. I signed up for eBay global shipping but now I find out one winner lives in Russia. I only want to ship internationally with eBay global shipping and I see that they don’t ship there. Do I have ...

**IMPORTANT** Be Aware of Webinterpret Promo via eBay Message - September 2018 **IMPORTANT**

Thanks to 2 threads started early May, 2018 regarding this 3rd Party App: 1) https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Beware-of-Webinterpret-s-scam-that-ebay-is-allowing/m-p/284516...by bigdeals.etc may 4th, 2018 2) https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling...

IMG_4842.jpg IMG_4843.jpg

Today ONLY... 15% off

These TODAY ONLY sales every other week is getting to be a real joke. Ebay, your desparation is showing.

Is Ebay and PayPal supporting dishonest and lying buyers? I belive yes.

Hey Ebay community, so time to time I sell a few but not much accessries for smart phones and tablets. My storie goes like these:in the end of the August, I sold one case/holder/wallet for iPad Air 2 with economy shipping without tracking code. Buyer...

Buyer wants to return item. I assume I should accept it? Things buyer says are a bit strange

I sold a gorgeous dress that retailed for $1,000 that was worn one time. The dress is open in the back and is closed by ribbon (see picture). It has a very wide tulle skirt with lots of layers of tulle. Because of the dress being tied in the back, th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

When reserved price isn’t met

If my reserve isn’t met, however, someone offers a price i will accept, how do I accept by still being protected by EBAY?

Resolved! Block lowball buyer?

I just had a buyer ask for 50% off an item I do not have best offer on. I blocked them without answering - does anyone else do this? think I dodged a bullet....

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 71 replies
  • 12 helpful

iOS App says I have no active listings

Last night my eBay app would not show me my listings on the iPhone app. I refreshed the page and got “ you don’t have any active items”. I’ve got plenty of active items and everything looks the same on my computer. Items are showing up and searchable...

Buyers sharing accounts

Hello Community, I was looking to get some insight and thoughts from fellow sellers on what I believe is account sharing; I received a message in my inbox this morning regarding the desire to bid on an item I have listed. I reviewed the sellers accou...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

PAY-PAL Notification of FEE INCREASE

I just received a notification on Paypal that as of NOV. 7 a 1% fee will be imposed on the TOTAL amount of INSTANT TRANSFERS capped at $10.00 going forward for a single transfer. Anyone else get this message? transfer $1,000 will cost you $10.00. And...

Blocking buyers

I have an item that I am selling as $50 bin with a bo. I have the automatic decline set to reject offers under $35. I have a buyer who made two lowball offers that were automatically declined & then they sent me a passive aggressive message saying th...

Resolved! Need help with listing bundled items, I think

I want to list a whole lot of dvds in the same listing. A bundle, or lot. Maybe 40. So the question is: if a person is doing a search for an item, let's say a particular title, but I don't have it listed in the item top description, but I have it lis...

mobile friendly listings it is a nightmare anyone know anything about this?

I'm using ebays mobile friendly checker. A listing will look fine on the little phone on the right, yet ebay says fix. so i fix it, then my listing on the little phone is cut in half. I was told months ago to delete images in my listing descriptions ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors