Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Homepage is Down

Hello everyone, We wanted to let you all know that we are aware the eBay homepage is currently down and we are actively working to resolve this. Thank you

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Can't sign in to Ebay App

Trying to get the coupon code for today but the app doesn't let me sign in... Unknown Error (EBNConnector.2) Anyone know how to fix this? I really hate the app.

American Thanksgiving

I'm guessing the American Thanksgiving = cruddy eBay sales??! Why should it be different than most days? lol Really hope December makes up for Oct/Nov. Good luck to all.

EBAY "DOESN'T FIT" ANTI SELLER POLICY DEFECTS and $$$ out Even when you go the EXTRA mile

Hello all, need some help. I had 2 ID bracelets listed, one Gold one Silver. So i had a buyer who bought a Silver ID bracelet, then said he opened a cancel case, said he bought the wrong one, meant to buy the gold one. So i close the case refund him ...

Nice try ebay

I’ve sold thru gsp for a year now, no issues til 4 days ago. Buyer claims no receipt of item. USPS shows delivered. eBay removes the funds out of my account but doesn’t send me notifications of any kind. If I want to view the dispute I have to log on...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling for a friend question.

Can I list and sell items to help a friend by logging into their account so the money all goes to them? I would need to ship and use my mailing address if so.tks

Buyer claims he didn't agree to BIN price and SNADs me for it

Buyer buys an item and in the buyer notes they say "I would also want to buy ...(two more items)." I sent them a message pretty much saying okay cool, go to the listing and buy them then. They never did and I sent them the 1 item they bought. When th...

OK this is Funny! Buyer doesn't like to pay shipping.

This Really Happened. I have to set the Stage - I had a listing almost ending and got a message from an interested party. She asked me if I could waive the shipping, or send it for free and send her an ivoice for the shipping later, or give her a dis...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 21 replies
  • 7 helpful

Feedback System Out of Date

Perhaps it's just me, however, I've noticed in the past couple years that buyers leaving feedback has dropped considerably. Out of the last twenty items sold, one buyer left feedback. However, if someone is not happy, they immediately leave neutral/n...

🚨 Today Only, Extra 15% Off Your Cart 🚨

Today only, until 8pm EST! Download the app and save with code PICKFAST. Full terms and conditions here: https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/1121/70319.html?_trkparms=%26clkid%3D8319863041897300822

User avatar by eBay Staff (Alumni)
  • 1 replies
  • 5 helpful

DO PROMOTED LISTINGS WORK -- After 50 failed campaigns, really!?! Prove it Ebay!!!!

I've been using promoted listings for some time now and even though I've had sells from what Ebay refers to as having been promoted, I think all of my items would sell better without their help out all. I say this only because of the number of campai...

Ebay took away my top rated seller status. Family medical leave

Ebay took away my top rated seller status. I've been gone most of the year to take care of my sick elderly Mother. Only been able to sell for few months in 2018. I called them today to explain my sitiation. They said, nothing they can do. I have to s...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mobile Optimization - coupon today

eBay announced a lucrative coupon today! 15% off, no minimum, maximum discount $100 (so they can purchase up to $667), few restrictions. https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/1121/70319.htmlBUT it's only good on mobile. Many sellers absolutely refuse to ...

ONE OF A KIND SELLERS - What can we do that will help us compete?

I am basically a OAK seller, do not purchase in bulk, almost never have even 2 of the same item. For quite awhile now eBay has been concentrating on sellers who have multiple NEW items, so that sellers like myself are the dinosaurs of the site! I do ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors