Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Volume Pricing

I want to create volume pricing. How can I get a list of my item id's? I don't want to go back and forth, back and forth, copy and paste each item Id. Why isn't it the same as creating a sale where you select each box of the item. ????? I have 1,117 ...

Resolved! How to deal w/ missing part return request? New part sent, now what?

Sold a new item to a Canadian buyer (under wife's ID.) Buyer requested a return for a missing part, which I'm sure was there when shipped. It was attached to the item by the manufacturer and clearly shown in the description pics. I thought it was jus...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buy it now, best offer, or auction? What are your thoughts regarding these selling options?

Hello,As the title indicates, I am interested as to whether a particuolar selling option is more likely to increase sales, such as the auction option, and as to whether certain categories are better suited with certain selling options, e.g., antiques...

User avatar by Scout
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Signature confirmation required on returns?

So, say I sell something that is pricey enough (hope, hope) that it requires signature confirmation for delivery. Then say I get or accept a return request and send a label. Is the return label required to have signature confirmation on it?

Bogus returns negatively affecting return rate

So, I sell used car parts on eBay Motors in the parts and accessories category. I'd argue that used car parts have a significantly higher than average return rate, mostly because people don't actually know what they're buying. My favorite was someone...

Received an Offer - will that include shipping cost or does that get added upon accepting the offer?

I received an offer for an item I have listed for sale and cannot discern whether the cost of shipping will be added onto the offer if I accept it. Or, does the offer supposedly include the cost of shipping? Thank you!!

sales DROPPED 95% ...what to do?

To pre-empt nonsense, I am selling popular items + well priced + promoted listing >10% getting essentially no views. and no sales for almost a week.compared to the past 7 - 8 weeks of constant sales + over 4x the views for the same listings furthermo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 31 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Problem Buyer Item Not Returned

Greetings All:Long story short from previous thread about this buyer:*Disregarded "no returns" on listing and purchased anyway.*Wanted a "didn't fit" return, which I started, w/ buyer pays return cost.*Item was to be returned Nov. 1 & if item checked...

Mailing

I have 2 questions. First: Can I use regular envelope or box to mail Priority mail or do I have to use Priority mail packaging?Second: I printed a label on E-bay for 2 pairs of jeans apx 2 pounds and my label came out $2.66. OIsn't that kind of low. ...

Promotion banner on search page 11-02-2018

I have noticed the promotion banner seems to stay at the top of the listing page now and that is good. However I also noticed that some items actually have a promotion banner like "Buy 2 get 1 free" at the bottom of the item thumbnail on the search p...

User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Question for Sellers Who Run Auctions

So I typically don't like to run auction style listings so I don't run a ton of auctions unless I am just wanting to clear out stale merchandise or I just need to get it gone and run a one time whatever it is is what it is auction run. So really, I d...

lol See other items back

At least I see it on my listings, in addition to visit store. Another change back to the change........

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

Where To Find "Free Listings" in Seller Hub

I'm NOT talking about the 50 each month...I mean the additional ones Ebay sends out usually on a monthly basis? It was always easy to see prior to the SH rollout. Thanks!

Have any SELLERS HERE BEEN SUCCESSFUL USING ARBITRATION??

I wish to dispute a few transactions through the Arbitration process since the new rules forcing returns on PROPERLY decribed products and the fact that Ebay IGNORES their own rules when they say they will take into account a seller's past history vs...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors