Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Why doesn't eBay enforce policies for Mega Sellers??

I sell on eBay, but I also make purchases as well. Has anyone else wondered why the Mega Sellers with 10's of thousands of items are exempt from following eBay policies? Specifically, two main policy violations. The first is sellers listing things in...

Resolved! You have to laugh

I've been a buyer for many years. Now that I'm finally a seller, I realize why some sellers don't answer emails.

Searching for my items yields...what?

Wondering why I have 10 sales some days, and then go a week with no sales. Item Title is " Vintage Plasticville 2414,HO Scale Railroad & Street Signs,Sealed,Bachmann" Search for my item under "plasticville 2414" and it appears, and another seller's i...

Combining shipping for auctions and fixed priced items from the same seller?

If a buyer wins a couple auctions and Add's To Cart on a couple fixed price items, all from the same seller, will the buyer see all items listed when they click the Request total from seller button? In order to combine shipping on the different items...

Selling outside of ebay

I just noticed on my ebay seller hub homepage under "tasks" that there is an alert that says "Possible offer to sell outside of eBay detected - Review our policy" and it just links to their policy page Do any of you guys have this alert or is it just...

User avatar by Scout
  • 50 replies
  • 1 helpful

Holiday Spirit

Am I becoming grumpier every year because I'm getting older, or are holiday buyer messages generally getting more annoying? This year, I don't think I'm going to end all my messages with "Happy Holidays". I think I'll risk losing the buyers who don't...

Advice for a seller, buyer is requesting a partial refund on a no returns item

I have a buyer requesting a partial refund ‘in good faith’ because the glasses she bought are giving her a headache. They were prescription glasses. Brand new never worn. I always take returns on my items in my store, but this item I put no returns b...

Switch to quick listing tool !! How ??

Hello,how i can do to swith to quick listing tool ?that option "Switch to quick listing tool" in the picture is not available now when i moved to selling manager/seller hub. is there any chance to use again quick listing tool ? i really hate the sell...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Options as variations

I want to list a workstation computer model with a base model, plus some extra-cost options in the areas of more memory installed, bigger hard disk capacity, and more advanced graphics cards. I want to have a pulldown in each option category, instead...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer wants shipping of item delayed until after Thanksgiving. What to do?

Buyer purchases item today and adds a Note To Seller (that appears on the Order Details page) asking for the seller to delay shipping so that they receive it "sometime after Thanksgiving" when they are home. They go on to state that they live in an a...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 50 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Newly created accounts and address issues

Ive only started to become somewhat serious about selling on ebay but here lately Ive been getting a large amount of buyers with newly created accounts, 1 day to 2 weeks old, names that are just random letters, zero to max 4 feedback and theres alway...

Should I Be Worried?

To start off the story, I was selling a computer case with a starting bid at 19.99. Someone bid on it and won today, and I was waiting on payment. It still has not come through, however I checked the buyer account and it was created the same day the ...

Selling PrePackaged Cereal on Ebay

In searching unusual items sold on ebay I cam across many ads for popular common cereals, cake mixes and other similar items. What is the logic in ordering online and paying 3 times the cost. Readily available at all grocery stores, yet it is obvious...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors